• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

All In One Webmaster Site Script With Reseller Rights! $5.50!!!

All In One Webmaster Site Price: $5.50-You can resell this script FULL scource code included. DEMO: http://aiochecker.com What the script does: Basic Information: Domain Age Web Archive Directory Listing: DMOZ Google Yahoo Search Engine Backlinks: Google Yahoo...
  2. L

All In One Webmaster Site Script With Reseller Rights! $5.50!!!

All In One Webmaster Site Price: $5.50-You can resell this script FULL scource code included. DEMO: http://aiochecker.com What the script does: Basic Information: Domain Age Web Archive Directory Listing: DMOZ Google Yahoo Search Engine Backlinks: Google Yahoo...
  3. L

freeservermonitoring.com

Is for sale. Great domain. Very high in potential. Accepting offers.
  4. L

I want to buy text links

I'm looking to buy a few text links. Site must have a PR3+ and 1,000 uniques per month atleast. Sites must be myspace, music, lyrics related. Any site appealing to teens. Site to be advertised is myspace related. Looking to spend $3-$5 per text link per month. PM me, I wont...
  5. L

Need a few appraisals..myitunes.us

myitunes.us dothedew.net eatlays.com seeyoutube.net all new domains, with some potential.
  6. L

Offer me a VPS!

In the market for a Linux VPS. *40-80 GB Space *384+ RAM (NO LESS than 384) *Burstable to 1GB RAM *500-800 GB Transfer. Would also be interested in an unmetered 5-10mbit connection if the price is right. *cPanel/WHM Included. Fantastico would be nice, but isnt a must. *UNMANAGED! Budget is...
  7. L

Looking for a business partner for LARGE hosting venture.

I'm looking for a partner, and or already established large hosting business to venture/merge into a new hosting gig. I myself have been in the hosting business since 2003. Here are a few requirements. *Must be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States. *Must have knowledge...
  8. L

Need a new server!

Heres the specs.. AMD Sempron 2600 1GB RAM 80-160 GB Drive space 1000-1500 GB Transfer 8 IP's cPanel/WHM...Fantastico would be nice, but isnt needed. UNMANAGED! $60-75/mo Offers are welcome! But dont post an offer OVER $80/mo. NOT interested.
  9. L

Myspace Bot site for sale!

The site is www.kruzcontrol.com Whats included? 1. Site design/template files. 2. Domain name. (Registered at godaddy) 3. Myspace Bot software (HUGE Value!) The site has only been up roughly 5 days (ran adwords for a few days) and has already made 4 sales. With the right...
  10. L

8k+ uniques/mo myspace site. $5 month text ad or link exchange. PR4

I own a very active myspace codes site and I'm willing to sell some text ad spots. $5 per month. I'm also interested in link exchanges only if your site has 2k+ uniques monthly. I dont wish to exchange links with a site that will only add my link, in a link clustered site, or in a really crappy...
  11. L

8k+ uniques/mo myspace site. $5 month text ad

I own a very active myspace codes site and I'm willing to sell some text ad spots. $5 per month. http://www.leetcodes.net/ is the site. Your ad will appear on the top right ad spots. Keep the character numbers small please. 10 or less. Screenshot of stats. Traffic is 92% United States...
  12. L

2 Gig Resellers at $2.99/mo, cPanel/WHM/Fantastico.

All paid acconts come with the ability to host as many domains as you wish. Its your space, you pay for it. Why be jailed to only hosting one domain? You can host friends, or sell your extra space and make a little money on the side. Say goodbye to the days of regular shared hosting...
  13. L

8k+ uniques/mo myspace site. $5 month text ad

I own a very active myspace codes site and I'm willing to sell some text ad spots. $5 per month. http://www.leetcodes.net/ is the site. Your ad will appear on the top right ad spots. Keep the character numbers small please. 10 or less. Screenshot of stats. Traffic is 92% United States...
  14. L

Free cPanel Hosting. 100MB Space/10 Gigs Transfer

Free Spunko * 100 MB of disk space * 10 GB of bandwidth * cPanel control panel. * File Manager to edit/upload/delete files. * 1 FTP Account * 1 Email Account * 5 Sub Domains * PHP Enabled * 1 MySQL Database * Sites must be in English * Forced Ads. One 468 x 60 banner at the top of...
  15. L

FREE Pixel Advertising!!!

It will become fairly popular. So get your ad up now and keep renewing it. Upper zone ads expire in 90 days, lower zone ads expire in 200 days. http://www.urnook.com/
  16. L

Free Pixel Ads

Free pixel site. Just launched. It will become fairly popular. So get ur ad up now and keep renewing it. Upper zone ads expire in 14 days, lower zone ads expire in 8 days. www.urnook.com
  17. L

100% FREE Video Hosting!!!

100% Free!!! 100mb Limit Unlimited bandwidth limit Unlimited video count Manage Your Video Collection Own Videopage http://yourname.zippyvideos.com Private videos Interact with community & friends Dont want to take the time to create an account? Use the anonymous upload feature to...
  18. L

Hosting biz for sale! 37 clients!

I have 37 paying clients that bring in $128 a month. Thats $1,538 over 12 months. I'm looking to sell them for $1,000 thats 8 months revenue. I'm not looking to sell on a payment plan. Invhosting.net domain and site is included. Clients are on cPanel/WHM+Fantastico Stats.. Clients...
  19. L

37 hosting clients for sale!!

I'm selling my company. I have 37 paying clients that bring in $125 a month. I'm looking to sell them for $1000-1200 or best offer. Clients are on cPanel/WHM+Fantastico Stats.. Clients combined use 2.4 gigs of space and roughly 30-40 gigs of bandwidth a month. I've had these...
  20. L

Hosting company for sale.

I'm selling my company. I have 37 paying clients that bring in $125 a month. I'm looking to sell the site/domain and everything for $2000. I've had these clients for months, alot over 8 months. I'm selling because I no longer have the time, nor do I want to mess with it anymore. These clients...
Back