• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

How is onlinenic.com?

I have heard of them mostly as a domain registrar.
  2. N

give suggestion

Definitely not unlimited yahoo, you don't need unlimited thingy... Why not go to the requests section here and see what hosting providers can offer you here?
  3. N

PHP5 and Ioncube Loaders needed for many contracts

Have you checked Offers Section at the forum? You can get php5 and Ion Cube in Marblehost.com shared plans, search for their reviews, there are plenty at review sites.
  4. N

Data Centers in Asia

Aren't there severe restrictions for the content to be hosted on chinese servers?
  5. N

Compare Dedicated server companies/File hosting services

What content do you allow to upload?
  6. N

Data Centers in Asia

You may try to search at sgwebhostingtalk.com, might get offers from hosts.
  7. N

Doomsday sucks

Do you think it will be available for that?
  8. N

what do you prefer?

you mean to get thru the process if ICANN accreditation? Yes, that's absolutely true, and there are some more other requirements you are supposed to meet to become ICANN-accredited regiistrar.
  9. N

Why or Why Not Start A Hosting Company?

That's really weird to read that you should start a company to learn things, I thought that you start having learnt some stuff.
  10. N

Another newComer

Hi nyunyu! Welcome and enjoy your stay here!
  11. N

Dream Host 7.5 mill mistake

That's fairly honest. I do love Dreamhost blog, a nice read.
  12. N

Best Dedicated Servers In the World

Rackspace.com, Ahosting.biz, Mediatemple.com are recommended alot.
  13. N

Windows web hosting

Don't forget you can get Windows as the application for Linux and go with a cheaper Linux host.
  14. N

End user support

How much do you charge for the whole server administration (that's something that depends on your business plan and nobody can advise you on how much to charge for it), just divide into the number of VPS plans you have on it and get the cost of one plan administration.
  15. N

how to raise the IP?

The question sounds rather confusing, but if you mean IP addresses, you can get more of them from your host, however you will have to provide some justification for using them, say SSL cert (I can't think of any other legal one), hosts do ask for it, at least my host a2hosting.com requires it.
  16. N

25gb Space 5,000 Gig Bandwidth

Your disk space requirement also sounds ridiculous for a shared plan. Not all the VPS plans can give you that. A big VPS or a dedicated hosting solution may be the way here. What are your actual requirements? Start with a smaller plan and upgrade as your needs grow. So, a company that will be...
  17. N

Need windows hosting ...

Have a look at Sibername.com and Micfo.com hosting solutions, I think you should dicuss with the host the possibility to execute exe files.
  18. N

Youtube down?

ROFL :-).
  19. N

What not to wear. Geek Edition.

Since Xmas is coming along with so many parties, I might think of getting one for my GF.
  20. N

Small Dedi or Big VPS?

Does management of VPS involve the same amount of time and expertise as the management of dedicated?
Back