• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Ultimate Pagerank 3 Offer.

Hello, I currently own a blog network of 5 pagerank 3 blogs, they get around 40 uniques a day each. I offer a number of services to increase your sites pagerank and help your site increase search engine ranking positiosn (SERPS) Package a = You write 1 article and it goes on 5 Pagerank 3...
  2. B

Script for checking uptime and stats on your server

lol yeh. the colors hurt my eyes >.<
  3. B

Script for checking uptime and stats on your server

krakjoe, your is good just not sure about the design : O
  4. B

hieroglyphs - ever wondered ??

krakjoe, i thought you died : O hit me up on msn.
  5. B

krakjoe..

lol... have not seen him in 1 month..
  6. B

krakjoe..

the thread where he had some fight with mods....
  7. B

krakjoe..

hmm, got a link?
  8. B

krakjoe..

krakjoe.com
  9. B

krakjoe..

has he ran off or been sick? hope he's well nice guy, i wanna get into contact with him
  10. B

Cheap, Reliable, Fast Shared Hosting - $0.50 cents - $8.00 a month

Hi all, I'm pleased to announce Bender Hosting. It was started originally to take care of all my sites and I've found myself with a fair amount of spare shared hosting left. Red - Disk Space: 200 MB, Bandwidth 1 GB, Instant Free setup, Cpanel 11, $0.50/mo or $5.00 a year.. Unlimited : FTP...
  11. B

Image gallery hosting.

Hey, this offer could be good for you. Disk Space: 1GB, Bandwidth 5 GB, Instant Free setup, Cpanel 11, $4.00/mo. Unlimited : FTP Accounts, Email Accounts, SQL Databases, Subdomains, Parked Domains, Addon Domains. It comes with Fantisco, which has 4 simple image galleries. you can order at...
  12. B

are my prices good?

hmm.. i wonder if i could manage at 1gig disk 1 gig band, rest unlimited for 3.5 a month.. that way i'd make around 15 dollars profit... if i sold 10..
  13. B

are my prices good?

They would be on WHM. Paypal is fine for an invoice I personally think. I'd keep a log of the emails by responding to any that were emailed to be. ohh and I have a calendar.
  14. B

are my prices good?

hmm... why would you not trust a host that did everything manually if they only had a small client base? when i say everything manually i mean like setting up account. i probably could give support within 2 hours, but 24 hours just as a safeguard..
  15. B

are my prices good?

thanks for this advice, my general idea is 1 gig of disk, 10 of band. 10 clients, 4 dollars a month, money back promise/guarnetee, email support within 24 hours or free hosting the next month, no billing system, all done manually.
  16. B

are my prices good?

never said anything was easy. I want to host people to make friends, help out people, and offer a good service. If i've got say 12gigs of disk and 25 band, and it was costing me 25 a month, and i only wanted say 10 clients, would this be possible?
  17. B

are my prices good?

Good question, even though it sounds bad, thanks for the input. How could a smaller/medium reseller make money?
  18. B

are my prices good?

price is 5 a month or 50 a year.
  19. B

are my prices good?

Hey all, I'm going to start selling shared hosting and I want to only have 10 clients. What would be a good price to charge for the following features. 500 MB Of DISK 5 GB of Band. All below are unlimited Domains Sub Domains POP3 Accounts MySQL Databases FTP...
  20. B

need hosting.. 100 mb disk 3 gig band..

i need cpanel, i will have a wordpress blog so i need all the minimum requirements for it... i don't mind posting buy NO ADS
Back