• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Ultimate Pagerank 3 Offer.

Hello, I currently own a blog network of 5 pagerank 3 blogs, they get around 40 uniques a day each. I offer a number of services to increase your sites pagerank and help your site increase search engine ranking positiosn (SERPS) Package a = You write 1 article and it goes on 5 Pagerank 3...
  2. B

krakjoe..

has he ran off or been sick? hope he's well nice guy, i wanna get into contact with him
  3. B

Cheap, Reliable, Fast Shared Hosting - $0.50 cents - $8.00 a month

Hi all, I'm pleased to announce Bender Hosting. It was started originally to take care of all my sites and I've found myself with a fair amount of spare shared hosting left. Red - Disk Space: 200 MB, Bandwidth 1 GB, Instant Free setup, Cpanel 11, $0.50/mo or $5.00 a year.. Unlimited : FTP...
  4. B

are my prices good?

Hey all, I'm going to start selling shared hosting and I want to only have 10 clients. What would be a good price to charge for the following features. 500 MB Of DISK 5 GB of Band. All below are unlimited Domains Sub Domains POP3 Accounts MySQL Databases FTP...
  5. B

need hosting.. 100 mb disk 3 gig band..

i need cpanel, i will have a wordpress blog so i need all the minimum requirements for it... i don't mind posting buy NO ADS
  6. B

need Australian host who I can pay via oz bank..

ok I need a domain, 1gig disk 10 gig band... I need a .com domain with cpanel so I can make a blog easily.... Post your offfers here... you must be able to be contacted via msn/phone - number must be ozzy...
  7. B

100 mb disk 2 gb band

I'll post on your forum , as long as I get the account set up and I can finish the posts anyt time this month
  8. B

200 mb disk 2500 mb band

see title. no ads , no posting. you get 1 link on my blog roll Which will gen you some traffic kthxbai. only hosts that are more then 3 months old.
  9. B

need host for proxy site. NO Noobs.

yo you can have 1 google or other advert on my site. Site is www.proxy.nu and it's up WARNING THIS GETS AROUND 1K HITS IN UNDER FIRST WEEK. NEEDS A GOOD STABLE HUGE FREE HOST.
  10. B

proxy.nu need hosting

I need the basics. cpanel , 50 mb disk 5gb band. You can have 1 unit of google ads. I am to busy to install the proxy , so if the host wants to make money they must slightly customize a php script and then put there ads on. I will advertise and get many hits..
  11. B

need hosting with auto sign up....

need simple hosting like 100 mb space 10 gb band.... 2sql db. I got around 35 gardening articles ready to go. I need some help installing wordpress as I hate bloody mysql, you can have google adsense , you must have msn..
  12. B

need hosting for garden site

1gb space.. 20 GB Bandwith.. 1 MySql database No Force Ads I want to use my own ads Cpanel use my domain.. NO FORCED ADS
  13. B

pool.com ?

can someone explain what a domain backorder is and how domains come availbe ther and how that how thing works , are they like namecheap?
  14. B

www.trinityforums.com

how much you rekon it's worth ?
  15. B

content.

hey I own speedyproxy.net and I need some ideas for content , I'm pr 1 when you type in speedyproxy and I get around 300 hits a month. I'm thinking/needing other bits of content on the site. Things like sms script. And maybe some other things like that.... anyone got any idea?
  16. B

selling adspace

hihi , selling space on www.speedyproxy.net I get around 100 unique hits a day. tell me what ad you want and how much you will pauy.
  17. B

what I hate about here..

hey.. I just hate how if someone asks for something around 200000000 hosts will spam there offer with the same old message...
  18. B

www.speedyproxy.net

what ya think ? ugly but what else can I add 2 it ? :beer:
  19. B

speedyproxy.net?

hey it's mine :D anyone got a value ?
  20. B

anyone allow proxies?

see tittle ^^
Back