• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

fullvps.com / wholevps.com - Taking offers

Do you have a BIN in mind for any of these?
  2. U

The Best Host ?

Fair I guess, but here in America we get to actually compete for votes. And for anyone running for a political office, they all let their backers know "The election is XX Day, Come out and vote". I don't know how we ever made it without keeping our elections private. Thanks for removing it...
  3. U

The Best Host ?

I don't see an issue due to the fact that 99.9% of our free users came from FWS. Also, the post asked specifically for users that were "happy" with their service, go vote. I could have easily had 20+ votes by giving free domains or cash, but I was just giving our members a heads up. I never...
  4. U

The Best Host ?

http://fbox.us/forum/index.php/topic,372.0.html We saw the poll and posted it. If that was wrong, please remove our name from the poll. I did not see any harm in it at all. Also, we send out emails to all of our members. If you wish to not receive emails from us, please let us know...
  5. U

100% FREE Domains or CASH- COM NET ORG US BIZ INFO

100% FREE Domains - COM NET ORG US BIZ INFO The FBox Network has now implemented a free domain program. To learn more, visit us now!
  6. U

Which hosts offer free TLD's

Decker, We do not charge anyone a penny. I guess the offers that they complete can be called a "catch", but they still never lose anything. They do not have to give any payment info nor do they have to post 5000 posts. Our customers can finish their requirements in 5 minutes and have their...
  7. U

Which hosts offer free TLD's

100% Free Domains Sain, We now offer free domains to our users. We do it in the form of affiliate marketing, but you can be assured it doesn't take more than a few minutes to complete. Once our staff verifies your completed offers, your domain(s) of choice will be registered. We do not...
  8. U

Concerns about a file host

It would be of great concern by the board members, but to try and degrade everyone here is ridiculous. Also, the post that you said was deleted is still there. I take offense to your message and think you should re-word it to actually make some of us check out what your saying. Also, if...
  9. U

Free cPanel Hosting and WHM Reseller Plans - Limited Slots

The FBox Network / ServerQuick Over 2 years strong! We now have slots open for free cPanel hosting plans and a few WHM Reseller Plans. (First come, First serve) Free cPanel Hosting Includes: 750MB WebSpace / 10,000MB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP, EMAIL, SUBDOMAINS, ETC. No Posting...
  10. U

What reliable hosts are there

Not sure where you got that info from, but it is incorrect. We host our free clients on servers in a completely different DC as well as servers. I am not begging for any clients, but please clarify before you post. We have many clients who upgrade to paid accounts and we suggest they move...
  11. U

1000mb/20GB Free cPanel Hosting Plans - 2yrs Strong!

We do request a small ad-space on all sites we host. Most users already know this and we do make it very clear before purchase.
  12. U

Have Clients. Need Server.

Hi, I would love to speak to you about this. We can accomidate your users as well as work out the income. The FBox Network currently hosts over 7000 members and is rapidly growing daily. With 2000 sites, you income should cover MANY servers if you are using ad media (such as adsense). As...
  13. U

Need Hosting for Halo 3 Clan

Hi, we may be able to help you but you would have to let us know the files you will be hosting. We also have http://halo111.com that you could use for the life of your account. One other thing is we can offer you 30GB bandwidth until we see the performance of your site. (traffic) If you...
  14. U

1000mb/20GB Free cPanel Hosting Plans - 2yrs Strong!

We currently have Free cPanel hosting Plans Available: (LIMITED) Please visit: 2 Years Strong with Thousands of Happy Clients! ServerQuick/5-GB offers the most for FREE! Come try us out! You will be happy. 1000 MB web space 20000 MB traffic new! 99.9% server uptime Fast support...
  15. U

2 Years Strong! Free cPanel Plans Available

2 Years Strong! 1000MB/20GB Free cPanel Plans Available We currently have Free cPanel hosting Plans Available: Please visit: 2 Years Strong with Thousands of Happy Clients! ServerQuick/5-GB offers the most for FREE! Come try us out! You will be happy. 1000 MB web space...
  16. U

Getting a site listed

Sorry to intrude on your thread, but I have had similar issues. I was actually trying to purchase advertising and never received a response. (Over a month)
  17. U

2 Years Strong! Free WHM Reseller Accounts & Hosting

Once we complete the verification of the current queue, we will post the new slots available. We have to sift through all current orders to verify there are no duplicate accounts. It seems no matter how much I ask, we still get people trying to signup for multiple accounts. This is truly...
  18. U

Can you explain a little better? I am not understanding you completly... I see you say the server was down and I do know that servers .151,.43, .26, .103, .243, .42, & .19 experienced a ddos yesterday, but service was intermittent. Server .151 is listed here ...
  19. U

Hey moinuddin, The licenses should be completed very shortly on the new servers. With the last post I made I tried to make it clear that it would be on hold for little while. "We are accepting orders through today. All orders placed will be in the queue until the new servers have been...
  20. U

Yes, only for hosting accounts.
Back