• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Offering: 10GB's of storage, 100GB's of bandwidth for $5 a month!

Hey guys. I have a reseller from KwiX-hosting. I also work for them. And well, I can offer you 10GB's of storage, and 100GB's of bandwidth. Thats more than any of their packages, this is because I have a special reseller ;) Your account includes: 100 FTP Accounts 100 Email Accounts 100...
  2. R

Offering Free Hosting

Hey guys, I am offering some good free hosting, all I need is a small banner anywhere on your page (Must be seen without scrolling). You will get up to: 750MB's Storage 8GB's Bandwidth PHP 5.2.4 mySQL 5.0.45 10 mySQL Databases a yourname.ryu.kxs.in subdomain (or domain if you own one) 1...
  3. R

Looking for Post2Host hosts ONLY

Hey guys, I am looking for Post2Host hosts only. Why? I have found them to be more reliable than other ones and to have more features. So, here is what I would like. I think this is all, if you offer more, AWESOME, I will be a dedicated member, post the link below and why I should join...
  4. R

Requesting Free Hosting

Storage: At least 100MB's of space, but would like a LOT more Bandwidth: 5GBs starter, wouldn't mind more PHP and mySQL required Linux Hosted PHP Safe Mode Off PHP version 4.3.6 or higher MySQL version 4.0.20 or higher GD Library or Image Magick Cron Jobs I will be hosting a community...
  5. R

Ryu-Designs Special Hosting

Hello, I am willing to provide hosting for a few applicants if your site is either, 1. Already successful, 2. You have a good idea and it might be successful. I can supply you with: 100Mb's to 2Gb's Storage 1GB to 25GB's Bandwith PHP 4 Mysql 2 Mysql Databases 1 or 2 FTP accounts 1 or...
Back