• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Bikster.com - cPanel hosting | $10 shared, $15 reseller | 99.9% uptime guarantee

Bikster.com takes pride in offering quality hosting at affordable prices. Our shared web hosting plans will fit the bill for anyone. Regardless of whether you’re the webmaster just starting out, a small business or big business, Bikster.com provides hosting solutions to meet your needs. We...
  2. W

There is NO such thing as Unlimmited/Unmettered

They might have a good reputation, but still I wouldn't touch them. Can you tell me how they can offer unlimited web hosting, seeing as there's no unlimited hard drive nor a network port that will never run out of bandwidth?
  3. W

Small, fast & realiable hosting package required ($1-3 per month)

Hello hibs1875, Bikster.com can offer you the following custom plan. 500MB space 6GB bandwidth 10 MySQL databases 10 email accounts 10 addon domains 10 subdomains $1.99/mo or $10.99/yr. No problems, we can arrange for you to have a subdomain, although we recommend that you buy a domain. If...
  4. W

cPanel/whm Signup Script?

Looking at what you need, I believe that a free billing system, such as phpCoin would be best. However, I recommend that you go for WHMCS, it has support for cPanel/WHM and many other hosting control panels. There's a reason why its so widely used...
  5. W

need reseller hosting

Hi xzooom1, Although Bikster.com does not offer a pre-made reseller plan that suits your needs, we can arrange for a custom plan. We can give you the following custom package: 250GB space 1000GB bandwidth Unlimited features cPanel/WHM Overselling disabled $24.99/mo Please email us at...
  6. W

Web Hosting From $1 - $12 Per Year

Hi k_oudom, We would like to offer you the following custom plan for $11.99/yr. All our plans come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, daily backups and 30 days money back guarantee. Custom plan 3GB space 12GB bandwidth 50GB space 100GB bandwidth 1000 email accounts 10 SQL databases 10 addon...
  7. W

Web Hosting From $1 - $12 Per Year

Hi k_oudum, Bikster.com can provide you with a custom plan. What specifications do you require?
  8. W

Looking for Cheap Reseller

Hi CrazyShooter, Bikster.com would like to offer you our PowerOne reseller plan. For $8.99/mo, you can get 30GB space and 88GB bandwidth, along with PHP/MySQL and plenty of email accounts, MySQL databases, etc. You are provided with cPanel/WHM. All of our plans come with a 99.9% uptime...
  9. W

**SPECIAL OFFER!** Bikster.com cPanel hosting | $3.99/mo for 10GB - 30% OFF!

Bikster.com takes pride in offering quality hosting at affordable prices. Our shared web hosting plans will fit the bill for anyone. Regardless of whether you’re the webmaster just starting out, a small business or big business, Bikster.com provides hosting solutions to meet your needs. In May...
  10. W

Super Fast Web Hosting with Cpanel

Hello Gully, We have read your offer, and Bikster.com's Economy plan is what you are looking for. At $3.99/mo, you get 10GB space and 50GB bandwidth, along with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and daily backups. Today is the last day you can use coupon WHBC2009 to get a 30% discount! Take advantage...
  11. W

Do you prefer EU/UK or USA based hosting?

I would choose US servers. If you know where to look, you can get reliable US servers. Plus, these servers are generally cheaper than EU/UK/Asian/Australian servers. However, if you're someone who needs a lot of support (i've learnt this the hard way), you might want to settle for a server near...
  12. W

Bikster.com server Pioneer is down

MESSAGE TO ALL BIKSTER.COM USERS As of 6:20PM (GMT +8, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur time), the server Pioneer is down. We will get it back up as soon as we can are are working hard to resolve the issue with the server. Please bear with us. We apologize for any inconvennience this has caused...
  13. W

Small Reseller ~ $50/yr

Hi doiz, Our ValueOne reseller hosting plan has a standard price of $65.89/yr., but if you use the coupon code WHBC2009 you can get it for less than $50/yr. Like all of our reseller hosting plans, ValueOne comes with free domain registration, 99.9% uptime guarantee, daily backups, WHM 11...
  14. W

8 Steps to Choosing the Right Web Host

An add on to point 2 is that no host can really offer you unlimited bandwidth or disk space. Why? Well, simply put: unlimited hard drive? I'd like to see it.
  15. W

Fastwebosting cpanel hosting

What do you mean "fast as Google"? It differs for every connection. Because I have a bad connection in Kuala Lumpur (ask other malaysians using the internet), it took 20sec for me. However, what is your budget?
  16. W

Google adwords

Although I don't believe in Adwords (but I haven't tried myself), i'm willing to give them a shot. I guess it also depends on how your ad is phrased - it has to catch people's attention and stand out from the others. This applies to all forms of advertising.
  17. W

Bikster.com reliable hosting - 99.9% uptime guarantee, daily backups *30% DISCOUNT!*

Bikster.com takes pride in offering quality hosting at affordable prices. Our shared web hosting plans will fit the bill for anyone. Regardless of whether you’re the webmaster just starting out, a small business or big business, Bikster.com provides hosting solutions to meet your needs. In...
  18. W

6GB shared hosting wanted

Hi abboodeh, Bikster.com is pleased to offer you our Economy plan, which is what you are looking for. We offer the latest cPanel 11, and if required account migraton free-of-charge. All of our plans come with 99.9% uptime guarantee, 30-days money back guarantee and daily backups. You can use...
  19. W

Your business mobile phone...

Although i'm more for the laptop (or at least 10" netbook) + modest phone combination, if I were to suggest a business phone, I would suggest a HTC or one of the Nokia E/N series. Nseries phones can double as both a multimedia phone and a business phone. I would suggest you go for the N96...
  20. W

Small webhosting for a busy forum, needed

Hello ozaidum, Our Economy shared hosting plan is what you are looking for. We have cPanel 11, MySQL and PHP. Furthermore, we can assist you in moving your site to our servers free of charge. Our Economy plan comes with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, 30-days money back guarantee and daily backups...
Back