• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Pre-Order Pricing :: 80 GB BW + 20 GB HD = $4.00 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost.com has been online for over 2.5 years and now it is time for us to make some drastic changes and improvements. With the help of some new blood and a new business structure, DigitalWorldHost will be re-opening within the next few weeks. However, while we are still working to get...
  2. D

Happy Birthday Space Ghost!

Sorry man, it's almost over! I saw it earlier today, but assumed there was a thread made already. Well.. Here it is! Have a good one (or hope you had a good one), and have one:beer: on us!
  3. D

Beware of this customer

Recently someone bought a hosting package with us to host phished paypal pages. It took a while for us to realize what he/she was doing because nothing was stored in his/her account for up to a week. This is just to inform the other web-host providers to be on the look out of this user and to...
  4. D

Happy Year of Rat!

Well, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a thread started about this yet, so I decided to start one. On behalf of the Chinese and other oriental community on FWS, I wish everyone here a happy Chinese/ Lunar new year! Right now is a magical time in China. Words cannot describe this event's...
  5. D

20% off for life - DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost.com has been online for around 2 years and have proven ourselves to be a reliable and affordable web hosting provider. You can view our uptime and some reviews http://www.webhostingstuff.com/compa...WorldHost.html. We currently have two specials: 1) Make Your Own Hosting Plan...
  6. D

Make Your Own Hosting Plan!

DigitalWorldHost is letting YOU assemble your plan, and YOU decide your price! Better yet, ALL REASONABLE PLANS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please reply to this thread, PM me, or send an e-mail to sales@digitalworldhost.com with the following information: Subject: My Ideal Plan Space (MB): Bandwidth...
  7. D

Hello Everyone

My name is Yuxuan, and I will be taking over Digitalworldhost from Tang... I am new to this forum, so please, be kind to a newbie :P
Back