• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

News publish php script help

Hi, I'm looking for a script that can use to publish the news in the site. And also need to have the News archive function. Last requirement is able to publish rss news. --------------------------------------------- I want to use this script like this: * Put the news...
  2. H

Massive Email Server

again,refer to the request before offer... I want 4x Dual Core,but not Core 2 duo or Core 2 Quad etc...
  3. H

Massive Email Server

Can you quote me with 4xDual core?
  4. H

Massive Email Server

Only offer,thanks. Will not answer any more questions. Now only looking for offer. Simply,offer,and buy. Thanks all.
  5. H

Massive Email Server

What is McColo ?
  6. H

Massive Email Server

Yes,massive email... for email marketing...
  7. H

Massive Email Server

Hi, I need a server to send massive emails,about 1.5-2M per day. Require specs: 4 x Duo Core 2.5GHz or above (total 8 core,but I don't want 2x quad core) 500GB hard disk primary 500GB hard disk secondary 16GB RAM or above 1000Mbit/s unmetered 1000Mbit/s LAN 128 IPs cPanel/WHM...
  8. H

what is vps node?

Hi, Can someone explain it to me what is vps node? Is it same with vps? Regards,
  9. H

require low end vps-3GB space/75GB bandwidth etc

i found my vps now with exact specs i need. i host with servebyte.com in custom plan. thread can be closed.
  10. H

any offer cheaper than $8? I got offer for $6 with 15GB space 60GB b/w 1 ip 128MB ram
  11. H

thank you for the offer,any other offer?
  12. H

never mind,no need cpanel also can. What I want is hypervm vps,I know it come with it's control panel. Please offer,but not to discuss on my requirement. ;) thank you.
  13. H

any control panel,of course cpanel would be better,if possible.
  14. H

purpose of this vps is for sending email to my mailing list members... around 1.5k emails send out daily.
  15. H

Hi, I'll need vps in the next few days,probably on 1st november or 30th October. My requirement: 2-3GB space after OS+Control panel installed 50-75GB bandwidth 96-128MB guarantee ram 192-256MB burstable ram 1 ip hypervm fedora/centos managed for first 7 days,then no need I'm...
  16. H

[Request] Free Reseller Hosting

you may also try to check freeresellers.com that's a forum but many peoples are giving away free reseller account there too
  17. H

how important the rvskins?

I saw many hosting companies offer rvskins as a part of their hosting features. And also in many forums request section people keep requesting about rvskins and some of them even not to host with those who are not able to offer such features. This is just my personal opinion and I still new in...
  18. H

European host with ssh needed

DC in London is it ok? 6000 members with more than 1GB MySQL Database,I don't think server load can afford you in shared hosting. Why don't you go for VPS hosting? What's your average server cpu load in 24 hours? can I have the site address to have a look? thanks.
  19. H

how important the rvskins?

hi, do you think cpanel host must come with rvskins? how important is it? how it affect your sales?
Back