• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free VPS needed urgently

If nobody is able to offer you a VPS, I'd be willing to offer you a free master reseller. PM if you still need it ;)
  2. H

Free master reseller hosting

Spydahost.com offers free shared, reseller and master hosting accounts! We run a host-to-post system and also offer free domains as well! Our packages can be found here. http://spydahost.com/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=8#pid8 Join today! http://spydahost.com
  3. H

Free cPanel Hosting w/ Instant Activation!

Interested in ad-free web hosting, with both post2host accounts and instant activation? Then look no further than CXR We have the following plans to suit your needs. Nimble Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 10000MB Add-on Domains: 2 Parked Domains: 2 Initial Posts Needed: 0 Monthly Posts...
  4. H

Highlighthost.com Opens

I would like to formally announce that Highlighthost.com is officially opened. We are a free post2host web host offering free web hosting plus free resellers off of directadmin. We have reasonable plans, and admins who have been involved in the hositng business for a couple of years now. So...
  5. H

Looking for new host

I know you want Cpanel, but I can give you free DirectAdmin Hosting, over at HighlightHost.com Come check us out ;) http://highlighthost.com
  6. H

Free Resellers... Reliable Host

Looking for some reseller hosting, but don't have the money to pay for one? Then b-asil.com is your host. We are a post2host community, who has been around since April 2008. We offer free resellers for posting in our forums, and it is pretty easy to get. Our plans can be found here ->...
  7. H

Advertising Forum 2000+ posts

I'm selling my advertising forum with 2,758 posts, and 116 members. This is a very new site. It was started on 25-July 08, that was less than a month ago. The domain is registered with Godaddy until 27-Jul-08 The site has 0 paid posters, meaning all the members are genuine, and they are all...
  8. H

Free Resellers

Yeah we had poor security with the people who were hosting our VPS. We have since moved over to a better one. Sorry about that guys.
  9. H

Free Resellers

Looking for a free reseller? Don't have the money to actually pay for one? Then we have the perfect solution for you! E-Xarx.Net Here at E-xarx.net we have a wide variety of plans that can accompany your needs. They really do not take long to achieve, and best of all we really do...
  10. H

Free reseller

Hello, E-xarx.net can help you achieve your free reseller. We just opened up, and have some great post2host type of plans in which a wide variety of resellers are given. So why not stop by? http://e-xarx.net
  11. H

What has happened to 3rd Rock Hosting?

I was 3rd Rock, but I ran as far as way as I can when trouble started appearing. They were good at first, but then just began to deteriorate.
  12. H

bidvertiser

I've had a really bad experience with Bidvertiser. I don't want to tell the whole story, but long story short is I was close to getting paid 9.35 or so and they closed my account. They wouldn't respond to any of my emails, and just said the clicks were invalid. They are supposed to give you a...
  13. H

Free Resellers- Start your own Host

Hello everybody, I know that sometimes the internet can seem like an expensive place. With hosting costs, domains, ect it can be hard to find the funds to help run your community. That's why a couple of months ago, a couple of friends and I started B-asil.com. It's been a success so far...
  14. H

Looking for 200mb+ space, 1 gb bandwidth.

Well if all the files are your own, I think B-asil.com can help. We offer a wide variety of plans to suit your needs, including free resellers as well. So come check us out! http://b-asil.com Hope to see you there.
  15. H

Free Reseller Hosting!

Hope to see you there. And if anybody else has any question they'd like to ask, feel free to do so.
  16. H

Free Reseller Hosting!

Here at B-asil.com we know that sometimes everyone wants to have a go at trying their own hosting service, but that can be hard if you don't have the money or would like to test it out. So we offer reseller packages for free. All that we ask is that you meet the monthly requirements as...
  17. H

Free Reseller Hosting

Yeah, the sites working fine.
  18. H

Free Reseller Hosting

Ever wanted to start your own reseller site, but wasn't able to because of funds or age? At B-asil.com we offer free reseller hosting, for merely posts in our community forums. Posting is easy to do, and doesn't require much time. Every time you post you gain virtual points called HP...
  19. H

Free Reseller Hosting

A lot of people have shown great interest in starting up their own webhost. The problem is a lot of people do not have the money to get it started. Well with B-asil.com, you can get your own free reseller, and it's not hard, and fun! Just follow these steps! 1. Register your free account...
  20. H

PR2 Havokhost.com and forums for sale

It's a free web host. And they know about the switch, it's been known for awhile. The reason the last deal didn't go down was because the owner thought I was selling prchecker.info, lol just like what stuffradio (ironic isn't it.) So just to clear it up, I AM SELLING HAVOKHOST.COM, NOT...
Back