• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Need a Gaming Server for Counter Strike

I can give you a free counterstrike server just email me at mackinnonjustin@gmail.com or justin@sickftp.com and send me what you want your login info and I will set you up
  2. J

clan looking for free game server

Hi I have a business called buildmysite4me.com which is a webhosting/gameserver hosting company. I am willing to give you free gameservers for your clan for the games that you need. Just let me know the games that you need by email at mackinnonjustin@gmail.com and I set you up with an account...
  3. J

Buildmysite4me.com Is Back up

Buildmysite4me.com Gameservers Yes we still do gameservers that you can manage your self just email me at justin@sickftp.com and let me know your email so that I can get back to you and let me know the game that you would like and I will get back to you
  4. J

Buildmysite4me.com Is Back up

Sorry about Buildmysite4me.com being down visit the site to be able to contact support to get your account or to get your account created again. Again the free plans include: STARTER PLAN(Free) 1000MB Disk Space 70GB BW Transfer 30 POP3 Accounts spam & Virus filters FTP Access But I...
  5. J

Free cpanel accounts with 70gigs of bandwidth and 1000mb of space and gameserver

Sorry The Server crashed because of a lightning storm and it hit the server Yeah so I had to redue the server and during that my cpanel license expired so I had to find a panel that works and is free and it works well for all of you that were with me I will give you up to 15 gigs free for all...
  6. J

Free cpanel accounts with 70gigs of bandwidth and 1000mb of space and gameserver

if you know how to install it yes I will host it but I don't know how because I cannot seem to find the one for the version of linux that the server is running on anyways if you want to contact me through live chat that would be better thx
  7. J

Yes I will host game servers for free just contact live support
  8. J

Buildmysite4me.com includes for the free plan called the starter plan 1000MB Disk Space 70GB BW Transfer 30 POP3 Accounts spam & Virus filters FTP Access Gameservers Go to http://www.buildmysite4me.com to get an cpanel account for free
Back