• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Gaming Server for Counter Strike

muffin-monster

I need a gaming server and I will run Counter Strike 1.6 on it. I would appreciate any kind of offer. Though I'm not really interested in posting. Thanks.

Please give me an offer. I could show your banner in our sites and also on the server. Or do you have anything for really cheap? I could see if I can pay.

I think everyones sick of people asking for gaming servers.

A free gaming server is nothing like free hosting.
It requires a hell of alot more resources than 1 hosting package (unless abused), so youd be hard pressed to get one for free unless you can offer somthing significant.

If you want to pay, go here: http://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/counter_strike_server.php
14.99 a month for 10 slot server.

I'd suggest merging clans, or hanging out on other servers until you can afford one.

Accept donations and charge admin on the future server. If your really need one then do what I did and host it yourself for a while. Mine held about 10 before it maxed out (everyone got 200+ ping).

No one is going to host you any other way though. Finding someone with a server is like finding a $100 bill on the ground.

If you need any help then feel free to contact me at support@swiftfilehosting.com

I used to run a clan and run into the same trouble. Game Servers are way to expensive.

Hey that's a good idea actually. and i was thinking about it too. can you give me instructions on how i could set the server up? thanks.

Back