• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Ambuhost.com --> 1,000 mb storage --> 5,000 mb Transfer --> ALL FREE

http://ambuhost.com Ambuhost has 2 free hosting options... Free Basic 1,000 mb of FREE STORAGE 5,000 mb of FREE BANDWIDTH 2 Email Accounts 1 mySQL Database DirectAdmin Control Panel or Free Advanced (posting required) 10,000 mb FREE BANDWIDTH 5,000 mb FREE STORAGE 10 Email...
  2. X

VPS Power Planet •» 512MB RAM •» 400GB Transfer •» 50GB Disk Quota •» $15.95/month

ORDER NOW Hello Everyone! We are currently running a Specials for Virtual Private Servers (good for new orders only, not effective on the Entry) FWS/WHT Special 40 GB Disk Space 512 MB Ram 500 GB Transfer $15.95 per month ORDER NOW Included on Every VPS Power Planet Virtual Private Server...
  3. X

VPSPowerPlanet.com •••» 50% FREE Ram - 50% FREE Disk Space •••» 15% OFF RECURRING

Hello Everyone! We are currently running a Specials for Virtual Private Servers (good for new orders only, not effective on the Entry plan) Included on Every VPS Power Planet Virtual Private Server Powerful Servers with 8GB RAM! Free Backups 2 Dedicated IP Addresses TWO TIMES FREE...
  4. X

New Forum Site Looking for Ads to display [CHEAP]

Hello, I have Just opened up a brand new web hosting directory forum site, and am looking for sponsors to support this forum. It does have a low hit count right now, but We will make the price so low, that you cannot resist. The website is http://www.hostcommune.com Here is what we can...
  5. X

Free Hosting for the first 25 People who complete this offer!

Hello, Lets get straight to the point. I am starting up a new webhosting directory forum site, and I need to get some posts in it. Here is the deal, I will offer you the following if you make just *35* Topics or post's on the forum. It has to be related to the forum category that you choose...
  6. X

XPLHost.com •••» 2X FREE Ram - 2X FREE Disk Space •••» 15% OFF RECURRING

Hello Everyone! We are currently running a Specials for Virtual Private Servers (good for new orders only, not effective on the XPL64) Included on Every XPLHost Virtual Private Server Powerful Servers with 8GB RAM or More! Free Backups 2 Dedicated IP Addresses TWO TIMES FREE RAM TWO TIME FREE...
  7. X

XPLHost ---> VPS Servers from $7.95 per month - FREE DirectAdmin!

XPLHost.com Need a reliable Virtual Private Server at a low cost? Then XPLHost's Semi Managed servers are perfect for you! We offer a 3 day money back guarantee in case you are not happy with your services. We would also like to let you know that if you refer a friend to us that signs up, you...
  8. X

XPLHost - VPS Servers from 7.95 and Dedicated Servers from 49.95

VPS Special: Hello Everyone! We are currently running a Specials for Virtual Private Servers (good for new orders only, not effective on the XPL64) 50% More Disk Space for Life* 50% More Ram for Life* 15% Off EACH MONTH!* Just use Promo Code "XPLWOW" XPL64 5 GB Disk Space...
  9. X

XPLHost's 2nd Month Free 50% More Space/Ram 15% Off for Life

Hello Everyone! If you are looking at this, you are very LUCKY! Promo Code= april08 Every XPLHost's Managed VPS Server Includes The Following! ~ Duel Core Nodes with the Highest Quality Registered Ram ~ Full Root/Administrator Access ~ 3 Day money Back Guarantee ~ Choice of OS -...
  10. X

Free Web Hosting! |-| 500mb Disk Space |-| 20gb Transfer

Hostcommune.com Hello! Host Commune is giving away 20 Free Hosting Accounts! In order to qualify for these hosting accounts, you must make (20) Initial forum post's and maintain at least (5) posts per month. If you fail to maintain to keep the post's per month, after account activation, your...
  11. X

XPLHost.com •••» 50% More Ram - 50% more Disk Space •••» 20% OFF RECURRING

Hello Everyone! If you are looking at this, you are very LUCKY! We are currently running a Specials for VPS Servers (good for new orders only) - 50% More Disk Space for Life* - 50% More Ram for Life* - 20% Off EACH MONTH!* Just use Promo Code "spring08" XPL64 5 GB Disk Space +...
  12. X

Hello Everyone! If you are looking at this, you are very LUCKY! We are currently running a Specials for VPS Servers (good for new orders only) 50% More Disk Space for Life* 50% More Ram for Life* 20% Off EACH MONTH!* Just use Promo Code "spring08" XPL64 5 GB Disk Space +...
  13. X

Hello Everyone! If you are looking at this, you are very LUCKY! We are currently running a Specials for VPS Servers (good for new orders only) > 50% More Disk Space for Life* > 50% More Ram for Life* > 20% Off EACH MONTH!* Just use Promo Code "spring08" XPL64 5 GB Disk Space + 50% bonus...
  14. X

Geekrack.net LIES TO ITS CUSTOMERS!

Hello Everyone! It has came to my attention AGAIN that geekrack servers are down. This time, I caught it JUST as they were going down. I was thinking more about this when it happened the other day (http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2204549&page=3) and on their site it says...
  15. X

XPLHost.com •••» 1 GB STORAGE •••» 10 GB TRANSFER •••» $2.95/MONTH •••» FANTASTICO

Free Web Space, XPLHost is a Brand New Hosting company that is going to Change the way people look at Web Hosting. If you though you had it good at your last host, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU TRY IT HERE! We also would like to announce that we just opened our new forums! In order to celebrate...
  16. X

www.geekrack.net is the WORST PLACE EVER!

Hello, On Feb 21 I ordered a dedicated server with geekrack.com So when i got my server, i had asked them to have it portioned a specific way, but it was not set up like that So, when i asked them to have it reportioned and reimaged to the way I asked to have it set up, they tried to charge...
Back