• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

TM Hosting - Fast ,Reliable Reseller Accounts Starting at $10.00/month

Choose from some of our affordable Reseller Packages that offer more then you will ever need in a reseller account. SIGN UP TODAY!! Reseller Plan 1 3 GB Storage Space 20 GB Bandwidth. Control Panel 11.18/ WHM 11.15 (Fantastico) CentOS 5 Shared IP's $10.00/Month Reseller Plan 2...
  2. T

TMHOSTING - Semi-Managed Servers starting at $54.99/month

We have some fantastic deals for a limited time. Get a beginner dedicated server for a low price of $54.99/month or a server that does it all for as low as $89.99/month If you have any sales questions before you decide to purchase a dedicated server from us you can contact our sales team at...
  3. T

TMHOSTING - Servers starting at $44.99/month

We have some fantastic deals for a limited time. Get a beginner dedicated server for a low price of $44.99/month or a server that does it all for as low as $89.99/month If you have any sales questions before you decide to purchase a dedicated server from us you can contact our sales team at...
  4. T

We have some fantastic deals for a limited time. Get a beginner dedicated server for a low price of $44.99/month or a server that does it all for as low as $89.99/month If you have any sales questions before you decide to purchase a dedicated server from us you can contact our sales team at...
  5. T

We have some fantastic deals for a limited time. Get a beginner server for a low price of $44.99/month or a server that does it all for as low as $89.99/month SIGNUP HERE TODAY! Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHZ * 512MB DDR RAM * 40GB HDD * 2000GB Transfer * 5 Dedicated IPs * FREE SETUP...
  6. T

VPS or Dedicated Server Needed

Hello, we can give you the following: P4 Dual Core 3.0GHZ 2GB DDR Ram 250GB HDD 2000GB Transfer 5 Dedicated IP's Windows 2008 Server - Web Edition $104.99 We cannot offer unlimited IP's since you would be able to buy blocks as you need them. If you have any questions about what we are...
  7. T

Need Cheap Arcade Host!

Hello, we have exactly what you need: Silver Package 4 GB Disk Space 80 GB Bandwidth cPanel 11/Fantastico $7.99/Month If you are interested SIGNUP HERE
  8. T

Powerfull VPS or Dedi offers please

Hello, we can offer you a dedicated server around those specs. Intel Celeron 2.4GHZ 1GB DDR RAM 120GB HDD 2000GB Transfer 5 Dedicated IPs FREE SETUP $52.99 or with cPanel/WHM+Fantastico $79.99 -Setup time is 24 to 72 hours. Any questions you can contact us at sales@tmhosting.net
  9. T

TMHOSTING - Semi-Dedicated Servers starting at $44.99/month

We have some fantastic deals for a limited time. Get a beginner server for a low price of $44.99/month or a server that does it all for as low as $89.99/month SIGNUP HERE TODAY! Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHZ * 512MB DDR RAM * 40GB HDD * 2000GB Transfer * 5 Dedicated IPs * FREE SETUP...
  10. T

[WTB] Semi-managed Dedicated server for a File hosting site

Hello how are you? Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.0Ghz 2GB Ram 250GB HDD 2000GB/MONTH DirectAdmin or SERVERCP $80.00/month We have 24x7 Technical Support, all our servers are semi-managed. If you are interested please feel free to e-mail me at sales[@]tmhosting.net
  11. T

TMHOSTING - Servers starting at $44.99/month on P4 1.5Ghz

12. T

Reliable , & Affordable Dedicated Servers starting at $50/month

Reliable & Affordable Dedicated Servers starting at $50/month For a limited time get some great deals on dedicated servers from TM Hosting. Order Here: TM Hosting Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHZ * 512MB DDR RAM * 40GB HDD * 2000GB Transfer * 5 Dedicated IPs * FREE SETUP $50.00/ Month...
  13. T

Looking for free file hosting , Direct link allowed

Hi, we at TM Hosting can help you out, please email me at owner@tmhosting.net . Please email me with what you need and the domain , username , and password you are going to use for cpanel.
  14. T

Need hosting

We would be happy to help you at TM Hosting: We can give you Cpanel, the 500mb and whatever else you need, we also have Fantastico and Universa. Please feel free to email me at owner@tmhosting and I will set you up.
  15. T

needed: reliable/affordable hosting for playboy style website

<<Modedit>> When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  16. T

Partner for Online Movie Watching/Rental Site

first off i never asked you to be part of it and secondaly this was posted 3 months ago, how do you figure this is even a project still? all you know this could have already been completed and made thousands of dollars. Watch whats coming out of your trap before you say it :shame: .
  17. T

Incredible deals on hosting starting from $3/month

Get great prices on the most reliable webhosting out there at TM Hosting Beginner Plan 300 MB Space 20 Gigabytes of Transfer $5.00/month or $55/Year Advanced Plan 600 MB Space 40 Gigabytes of Transfer $8.00/month or $78.00/Year Professional Plan 1200 MB Space 80 Gigabytes...
  18. T

Great Deal on Dedicated Servers $130/month for P4 2.8 GHZ

Get a great deal on a INtel Pentium 4 2.8GHZ Dedicated Server from http://www.tmhosting.net. Data Centre is located in San Jose, is a DS-3 Connection Speed. * Operating System: RedHat Linux 9.0, Debian 3.0, or FreeBSD 5.1 * Memory: 1GB ECC DDRAM. * Hard Drive: 120GB EIDE 7200RPM. * Control...
  19. T

Project Idea

what is the idea? i would never take anyone out of a project if i am partnerd with them, thats just durty.
  20. T

Project Idea

I want to partner up , and it will be the sites domain name i pay for it though so i own it.
Back