• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Partner for Online Movie Watching/Rental Site

tmhosting

Hi, i am looking for someone that has programming and design experience that would be interested in doing a neat kind of project (site) where people can rent movies on the website and watch them right on there computer, they would pay a certian price to have access to the movie for a week and then when the week or whatever time is up there access to watch the movies is gone, there will have to be a way the customer cannot just copy the movie onto there computer just be able to watch it on the website with a crisp picture. If anyone is interested in persuing this project please PM me or Email ( do not post here) Thankyou.

PS. i will supply domain name and webhosting.

Great idea Dude. Have you any idea what you are suggesting? Have you heard of a little thing called 'copyright' ? and how do you suggest that the movies are stored? It would have to be a pretty big hard drive. to contain even a fraction of the movies that would be required. what about costing? who's gonna pay for these movies you propose renting? what you gonna charge to rent. are you gonna compete with Blockbusters . bit of a non starter this one. Count me out

first off i never asked you to be part of it and secondaly this was posted 3 months ago, how do you figure this is even a project still? all you know this could have already been completed and made thousands of dollars. Watch whats coming out of your trap before you say it :shame: .

Back