• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Me Need webspace for beechdaly.ws ASAP!

sub domains? you mean sub domains for your domain? i can host it for you, but you want your domain hosted too? your domain registrar can host your sub domains
  2. M

Looking for reliable hosting, 50mb space, 5+gb bandwidth

I can host this too i cant "give" you a domain, as such, however, i can offer sub domains i could easyly offer you 50MB space and bandwidth would not be meterd all you need to place on your website is one link back to my website.
  3. M

Need Host for Private Proxy [UK]

Private Proxy [UK] Hi.. i can offer you a UK based Proxy browser, with no bandwidth limits, Please Contact me, i can have this setup for you in no time Price: 1GBP/Month I accept Payment via Paypal
  4. M

Need to BUY a Windows VPS

Wow im gutted now.. i payed $60 for VPS when i could have got a dedicated for half the price.. might invest in one of your dedicated servers (Dedicated Server - PIII 1.4GHZ) in next couple of days whats availability like?
  5. M

Really?!?! $20 for a Windows VPS with 300GB Bandwidth?? Definatly got a customer, Firstly whats your Upload speed set to? alot set it to 100KB/s which is kind of useless for me.. i have to say i got a widows VPS from "cergo" iot is mint, payed $60 for 512MB with 10gb space/200gb BW (windows)...
  6. M

Hi.. I Need a Windows VPS my requirements are as follows Windows 5GB Space 200+ GB Bandwidth Low CPU Requirement Low RAM Requirement Windows Remote Desktop Or VNC Not Decided on a budget yet, I guess i will take the best offer Given to me :eek3:
Back