• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Host for Private Proxy [UK]

becks

hi

i need host in UK, allow me to use cgi proxy script.. the proxy only for myself (not for public and not for illegal uses).

* allow cgi and proxy
* 50mb space
* 2gb bandwidth or more..
* ftp
* cpanel
* payment via paypal only

My budget no more than $3/month

thanks

Dude i can give you cgi proxy access $3/month but its a US based server
As you have said this proxy can't be used publicly and not for illegal uses.

what u get?

50mb space
2.5gb bandwidth
cpanel 11
1 cgi proxy script allowed
$3/month

PM me if you are interested in this deal. i will make a custom order for you.

Regards,
TA, CEO
GFXWebHosting.Com

Hi, If you're willing to go with a US based server I can provide you with your specs for $2.50 a month. If you pm me I'll set it up and also give you the second month for free. :D

-Dan

Hey,
(Both plans below are on UK Servers with a 15 day money back guarantee)
I can offer you a custom proxy plan :

50MB Space - more if you need
3GB Bandwidth - more if you need
CGI Alowed
10 of each addons - more if you need
Since what you are asking for is so low, you can have CGI enabled (normally not with proxies) - i can offer it to you for £2.00/$3.52 per Quarter - or £1/$1.76 Per Month.

You can choose a pre-made plan, but it wont have CGI enabled : http://cdkhosting.co.uk/clients/cart.php?gid=5 - 50MB Space - 50GB Bandwidth - 2 Domains - 5 Features

Email me at : admin(@t)cdkhosting.co.uk - or leave a support ticket at http://cdkhosting.co.uk/clients/submitticket.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Private Proxy [UK]

Hi..
i can offer you a UK based Proxy browser, with no bandwidth limits,
Please Contact me, i can have this setup for you in no time
Price: 1GBP/Month
I accept Payment via Paypal

Hello,

Providing you are the only one using the proxy, HostGreen will be willing to host you for £1.25/month - this includes 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth, on the latest version of cPanel (11). You can see what's included in this plan, and order here. We accept PayPal as well as NoChex and 2CO.

Although not the UK, our servers are located in France so will be very fast for you to access.

At HostGreen, all of our packages are carbon offset, and for every package sold at over £5/month, we plant a tree.

Last edited:
We want to host YOU!

Hi, I am from NC-Designs Hosting Solutions and we would like to host your proxy!

We can offer you our Personal plan -

3gb Disk Space
30gb Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP, MySQL and Subdomains
CGI & Frontpage Access
cPanel 11 (demo)
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Free.nc-designs.co.uk subdomain
24/7 Support
And a 15 Day Money Back Guarantee!
With Our Servers In The UK!!!

All of this for just £1.50 a month!