• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Spammer wants his money back

Hi there, Recently I had 2 clients (Drew Bailey and Tyler Carson). I suspect that it is the same person using different names. He has been using the accounts for spamming which is against our TOS. Thus I suspended the accounts in question. No he claims to PayPal that the payments have been...
  2. W

Can you take a look at these scripts?

Hi guys, Today I found 2 specific files on 3 of my hosting accounts. "seed.php and seed2.php". By looking at them, I am pretty sure they are used for spamming. Can you also take a look and tell my your opinion? I also suspended the suspicious accounts just to be safe. Thanks in advance...
  3. W

How can I give free subdomains?

Hi guys, I run Web-Unleashed.com with a friend of mine. I was wondering about this: There are clients that don't have their own domain name and don't wish to buy one. Instead they ask for a free subdomain. eg. username.web-unleashed.com. Let's say I have registered myfreesite.com what...
  4. W

Web-Unleashed.com - NEW OFFERS ON THE TABLE!!!

Web-Unleashed.com, committed to providing you with quality and affordable cPanel/Fantastico hosting is here once more with new deals for all you... Available Servers: UnleashedFox: Apache1.3/PHP5/MySQL5 UnleashedDaemon: Apache2/PHP5/MySQL4 UnleashedFox Packages...
  5. W

Our Hosting Company's Web Site

Hi there, I run with a friend of mine Web-Unleashed.com. We lanched our brand new web site just two days ago. So if possible please give your feedback and tell us if you like it. Visit web-unleashed.com/en We'll be glad to hear your opinions.
  6. W

Web-Unleashed.com - Celebrating our oppening - Special FWS Promo

Founded in early 2008, Web-Unleashed.com is devoted to providing you with cutting edge, affordable services. Currently we have 5 Shared Hosting packages available. Choose the one that suites your needs. Unleashed Shared Hosting...
Back