• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Spelling and Grammar mistakes - Layeredtech

Always read, what you are posting, before you Press Post Reply button. :)
  2. C

Open DNS.

I use opendns in my systems, because they updates their cache faster than any other ISP dns servers. So when there is some dns changes in some domains hosted with me or when we create a new domain, we get new information resolved faster than ISP dns servers. ISP dns servers takes 6 -24 hrs to...
  3. C

Looking for an offshore host

check this comapny, shinjiru.com, they are from Malaysia.
  4. C

Can't access site

Clear your system dns cache, browser cache and try. Most of the time this works. To clear system dns cache, go to windows command prompt and use command 'ipconfig /flushdns'.
  5. C

Push Domains Between DirectI Resellers? Is It Possible?

When you are in the domain management section where you change name servers and contact details, you can see a button named 'Move services' at top row of buttons. That is the one.
  6. C

No Speak English

Fantastic Joke, thanks for sharing :)
  7. C

Yahoo ups annual domain registration fees

It seems Yahoo want to move out of domain and hosting business, may be they are thinking they can do better in other areas of business, instead of competing with companies like Godaddy.
  8. C

Push Domains Between DirectI Resellers? Is It Possible?

If both reseller accounts are under DirectI, you can move the domain from one reseller account to another reseller account with Move Services option available under domain management section. There is no charge for move services.
  9. C

Anyone beat $77.70 for 10 year domain registration?

Check this site, estdomains.com, they give it for $71.9.
  10. C

Private Registration

Yes, DirectI resellers offer Private registration free.
  11. C

.mobi & .eu for 5 euros

Even if you go for multiyear registration, most of the time this offer price will be effective for 1st year of registration, further years they charge as normal rate. Check multi-year registrations come with this offer. I don't think so.
  12. C

Cheapest .IN Registrar?

Check this directi reseller, seems to be the cheapest domainsearchindia.com. DirectI sells domains for customers through this domain answerable.com. There also Indian domain registrations are cheap.
  13. C

Myorderbox and their great jokes!

Well, there are no such offers existing with DirectI or resellerclub. What I have seen in their rate $6.99 is the lowest slab. It must be a scam. By the way where did you find this offer.
  14. C

which dedicated server is good

I have been with Theplanet for 9 months now. Good server and service. If you are looking for a server under $150, with Theplanet you have more options than Softlayer. But with Softlayer you get many options like, KVM, remote rebbot etc. free of charge. Theplanet charges for KVM. I am yet to try...
Back