• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Push Domains Between DirectI Resellers? Is It Possible?

SyntheticChaos

I originally had a DirectI domain reseller from WHMCS, and I have about 5 domains registered under that reseller. I just got a new DirectI domain reseller from someone else that has cheaper prices. Is there any way I can push the domains from my old reseller to the new one?

If it helps, I use WHMCS to register all the domains so they are all under a single customer account.

I am just wondering if this is possible or not, if it is, how would I go about doing this?

No. Its not possible to push to another reseller with another provider, but it is possible to push to another reseller reselling for the same provider.

The only way to move them, would be to transfer them to the new account (Renewing them for a year)

But this can only be done after 50ish days of the domain being registered. Hope that helps.

If both reseller accounts are under DirectI, you can move the domain from one reseller account to another reseller account with Move Services option available under domain management section. There is no charge for move services.

If both reseller accounts are under DirectI, you can move the domain from one reseller account to another reseller account with Move Services option available under domain management section. There is no charge for move services.

Do you have any further details or a link to such details? I don't recall seeing such an option available.

When you are in the domain management section where you change name servers and contact details, you can see a button named 'Move services' at top row of buttons. That is the one.

Back