• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Free VPS

Which it dont happen :)
  2. I

Colocation questions

They could be colocated :) Joe's a great guy. I have been talking over phone & skype. Aswell as he i have seen him live in the camera stacking up servers! He also has a great team! Great guy, Great service & Great Host :)
  3. I

Colocation questions

I was talking to Joe today himself. Pleasent guy to talk with :classic2: + Watching a live tech in the DC now :) Good Luck!
  4. I

Requesting EU Dedicated

Try server boost! Nice deals and company :)
  5. I

In Urgent Need of a VPS

Doubt it :( OP let us know who you went with after!
  6. I

Colocation questions

Try Joe's Datacenter!
  7. I

[Lifetime Reseller]

Hey there! ImpliHosting can provide you with your needed service! + Starter Plan + 24GB Disk Space + 250GB Bandwidth + Monthly Price: £12.99 + More Information.. We hope you choose the best host to help you within your services! Thanks, The ImpliHosting, Sales Team!
  8. I

Offering my design services; More Info Inside

I would love to see the outcome of this. Please do show!
  9. I

So my tongue is pierced...

Ouch, Must hurt. Keep us updated please :)
  10. I

PHP4 & MySQL Host Needed

Hello there! Choosing ImpliHosting will be the best experience along with powerful web hosting services with 99.9% uptime and super-fast connection speeds. Our web hosting is one of the best in the industry and comes with hundreds of features that will make managing your website easier then...
  11. I

Need a VPS, requirements?

He can choose a great managed host and get a managed plan. He surely could get what he needs.
  12. I

Need Webhost Desperately

Hey there, ImpliHosting Solutions can provide you cheap & quality service. Our plans are suitable for you :wink2: We can offer you the following: + Disk Space 4GB + Bandwidth 5GB + Monthly Price: £1.99 P/M + More Info Good Luck!
  13. I

Small affordable VPS or shared

Hey there, If you are still looking ImpliHosting can offer you the following: + IH-1 Linux Based Plan + 30GB HDD + 100GB Bandwidth + 384MB Ram (Guaranteed) + 768MB Ram (Burst): + IP's 2 + Monthly Price: £6.99 (Current code NEWYEAR2009, Add to get 50% OFF along with 10% Off per month!) + More...
  14. I

What is the best payment gateway ?

It has to be paypal though GoogleCheckout isn't bas either.
  15. I

I'm a Pizza Man now

I just give £2-3 quid extra. Nothing too much haha
  16. I

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

Ha pretty cool.. Might brake if i sit on top of it :)
  17. I

FREE Domains @ Register.com

You do have to have a credit card from what i see.
  18. I

Magician Directory - Review Design

From that being of scartch, Its very nice. Good Luck!
  19. I

In Urgent Need of a VPS

Hello there, ImpliHosting Solutions can offer you the following: + IH-4 Linux based VPS + Disk Space 90GB + Bandwidth 650GB + Ram Guaranteed 1128MB + Ram Burstable 2048MB + IP Addresses 2 + Monthly Price: £24.99 Per month + More Info.. Add our current code NEWYEAR2009 and get...
  20. I

[Looking] New VPS w/cPanel

Hello there, ImpliHosting Solutions can offer you the following: + IH-2 VPS Linux Plan + Disk Space 45GB + Bandwidth 300GB + Ram Guaranteed 512MB + Ram Burst 1024MB + IP Addresses 2 + Monthly Price £12.00 + More Info.. Use our current code NEWYEAR2009 and get 50% OFF first month...
Back