• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Dancer here. Looking forward to getting to know you

Sorry I don't understand your question. Thanks for the welcome though.
  2. D

I am so lost

Thank you. I'll go check that out.
  3. D

Thanks for the welcome folks. So much information to check out.
  4. D

I am so lost

I’m new to web hosting and blogging. I have been looking for free web space to try out some ideas. I can’t afford my own web site. And I’m afraid I get a bit lost in all the information available. Can anyone direct a newbie to an easy to use, free, no adds web site host? Any tips and hints would...
  5. D

Vista Explorer To XP-Like/Win2000 Like?

I felt the same way when I frist began to use Vista, most people I speak to did. But I promise you if you stick with it you will get used to it. Sorry, I know no way of changing it but it's amazing how quick it grows on you. I have Vista Ultra and I love it.
  6. D

[x10]Brandon, Hi! Thanks for the welcome.
  7. D

Dad throws child off bridge

This is horrific but what should be looked at is the way child support is obtained from people who can’t afford a loaf of bread. They are hounded by child support agencies and some have been known to commit suicide, and is it any wonder that there are some out there who are even thinking about...
  8. D

There is NO such thing as Unlimmited/Unmettered

As a newbie I found this very helpful. Thank you.
  9. D

Review my new design!

I love it. It's so fresh.
  10. D

Hi everyone! I’m new and I look forward to getting to know some of you. Just call me Dancer.
Back