• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Cloud VPS Hosting - Unmanaged - Win or Nix - Chicago - Starting at 14.99

We just implemented our new site and are offering a new promotion! 25% off any VPS order, for the life of the account, just use coupon code : mad25 Atom 1 Space: 20 GB Bandwidth: Unlimited @ 20mbps RAM: 512MB CPU: 1 @ 2.2ghz Priority: 15% Dedicated IP: 2 Kernel: ESX OS: Windows or...
  2. V

VPS's with FREE cPanel in Chicago! - we also offer Windows OS (03/08/XP/7) - 25% off!

We (www.madgenius.com) are running a promotion for our VPS's this month! We are offering free cPanel for 1 month, upon checkout, use coupon code freecpanel We are also offering 25% off the first month's payment. Use coupon code mad25 What every VPS gets : FREE SETUP Instant Setup...
  3. V

VPS's with FREE cPanel in Chicago! - we also offer Windows OS's - 25% off!

If anyone is interested, we can allocate out a full CPU core to your VPS, so only your VPS has access to that core. There will be an added cost of $50 per month, for a single core, $100 for 2 cores, etc.
  4. V

VPS's with FREE cPanel in Chicago! - we also offer Windows OS's - 25% off!

It has been a while since i've posted a deal we have to offer, we've been very busy at madgenius.com :). We are running a promotion for our VPS's this month! We are offering free cPanel for 1 month, upon checkout, use coupon code summertimecpanel We are also offering 25% off the first...
  5. V

UK-based ssh host

It happens a lot, on a lot of forums, even when people request technical help, the ones requesting it never come back to the response...oh well!
  6. V

Save 15% off on our cPanel Web Hosting plans! + free month

If you sign up for an annual payment subscription, you get one month free (automatically). If you use coupon code save15, you get 15% off for the life of your account. This works for any payment period (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and yearly). We pride ourselves on NOT being a host...
  7. V

Cheap Hosting or VPS that can handle HLStats

I used to do my own HLStats hosting, all you really need is a LAMP server. I would go with a VPS, so you can setup cron jobs for your stat generation. We offer some affordable VPS's if you want :). We also do not block port 27500. This VPS should be plenty : 512MB guaranteed 768MB burst 1...
  8. V

**Needing VPS or Preferrably Dedicated - Quarterly {Payments Only}

I am curious, what was the company that disappeared?
  9. V

Need Reseller's Account

I can do Web space - 5,000mb Bandwidth limit - 80,000mb for $10 per month! We do not oversell on our space/bandwidth, but you are welcome to. Shoot me a PM if interested. ~Anthony www.vivicalhosting.com
  10. V

Email hosting wanted

Ummm Wajdan314, just an FYI, the norm in mail sending is abotu 200-300 per HOUR, not per day.
  11. V

Vps with cpanel

have you found what you are looking for? If not, shoot me a PM!
  12. V

VPS - starting @ $7.49 for the first month , as well as DOUBLE THE SPACE

We are running a promotion for our VPS's this month! We will double your space during the month of November. All you have to do is state "DOUBLE MY SPACE" in the comment box during checkout. We are also still running our 50% off for your first month, which you can ALSO use. coupon code ...
  13. V

Affordable Linux VPS's, with 50% off! Options for cPanel/DirectAdmin

We also offer licenses for : Fantastico shoutcast rvskins rvsitebuilder installatron
  14. V

Vps with cpanel

512MB guaranteed 768MB burst 1 core, 50% of the core 10GB space 2 IP addresses 200GB bandwidth 14.99 per month cPanel is an extra 10.99 per month. You can order it right off of our VPS page here : http://vivicalhosting.com/vpshosting/index.php ~Anthony
  15. V

Affordable Linux VPS's, with 50% off! Options for cPanel/DirectAdmin

We not offer Server Management, if any interest, check out our link : http://-------.com/yhkd2pa
  16. V

Cheap Vps Server

You wont get a windows VPS at that price, you are looking at at least $30 for a VPS worthwhile, and will actually run.
  17. V

Need Reseller for 10 Bucks

If that is $10 per month, sure.
  18. V

Looking for discounted/low price VDS/DS

We usually don't offer 256MB VPS's, but we can probably work something out for $6 per month.
  19. V

Need Cheap VPS

this is our cheapest plan : 512MB Ram Guaranteed 768MB burst 1 core, 50% of the core 10GB space 2 IP addresse 200GB bandwidth 14.99 per month click here to sign up. But good luck to you finding one for under $5 per month!
Back