• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Hosting or VPS that can handle HLStats

RivaCom

Looking to find a cheap solution to host a few servers worth of HLStats. So I need a host that allows incoming and outgoing connections via UDP port 27500.

I'm open to any type of plan(speed, size, etc.) Although I wouldn't mind at least 5-10GB of Hosting space or more.

Thanks

We do not block any ports on the VPS servers so you could use that port just fine.
-------------------
VPS Server 1
-------------------
Ram/Memory: 512MB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $12.95/mo
More Information.....
Order Now - Secure

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.2, 5.3
  • Debian 4, 5
  • Fedora 9, 10
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
Available Control Panels
  • cPanel License ( Unlimited Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • DirectAdmin License ( Unlimited Domains ): $9.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( 100 Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( Unlimited Domains ): $19.95/mo
  • Webmin Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • Kloxo Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation

Looking to find a cheap solution to host a few servers worth of HLStats. So I need a host that allows incoming and outgoing connections via UDP port 27500.

I'm open to any type of plan(speed, size, etc.) Although I wouldn't mind at least 5-10GB of Hosting space or more.

Thanks

Seraphimlabs can do it.

I am offering shared hosting though, this is not for a VPS. Our servers are fully managed with high uptime, and offer custom plan high quality hosting for websites and services like you describe.

Intermediate Shared
6 Subdomain/Domain Parking
6 MySQL Database
60 e-mail addresses
60GB/month bandwidth
6GB storage
Webmin/Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $10/month

I will open the necessary ports and can configure jailed ssh access for your account so that you can run your services as needed. Please PM or email me with your domain name or a requested subdomain name, a contact email, and any details like space and processing time requrements of your software. Paypal payment is preferred, the link for that is on my site.

Thank you.

I used to do my own HLStats hosting, all you really need is a LAMP server. I would go with a VPS, so you can setup cron jobs for your stat generation.

We offer some affordable VPS's if you want :). We also do not block port 27500.

This VPS should be plenty :

512MB guaranteed
768MB burst
1 core, 50% of the core
10GB space
2 IP addresses
200GB bandwidth
14.99 per month

We are running a promotion that will double your space, and get you a free Direct Admin license, just put in I LOVE XMAS in the comment box.

If you've got any questions, or need help setting up hlstats on linux, let me know :).

~Anthony
anthony@vivicalhosting.com

Back