• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

What is Best Support Ticket System?

I would go for the new Kayako v4, it has a unique and modern interface now and it can attract customers with ease as well as the integration options to modules such as WHMCS
  2. S

WHMCS or HostBill?

Personally, i think nothing can compete with WHMCS for a open script. It is far by the best webhosting order system for anything below $20
  3. S

cloud servers

I'm currently using CloudLinux on my dedi cpanel server and its working really good for me so far.
  4. S

Upgrading vBulletin

i really like the new version of vb, its got a lot of bug fixes
  5. S

Blowout! -> 50% Off | Only $8.95 + FREE VPS | Fully Managed | Free cpanel and more!

SoloManaged is proud to announce that due to popular demand, we're extending our server line and now opening VPS's for sale! For a limited time, all customers will get fully managed server's whcih are monitored by us 24x7x365! We now accept PayPal, Google Checkout & AlertPay...
Back