• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free Alpha Master Reseller Hosting

Hello everyone. We at Planet Hosts.Org would like to give everyone the opportunity to have a lifetime valid Alpha Master Reseller Account. Yes, this is lifetime. You get 1.5TB Storage and 1TB Bandwidth (more can be asked) on a 10Mbps port. So, what's the catch? -All you have to do is...
  2. P

Business Partner

Ok , JJW I can Help You , if you wish . Mail Me @ admin@planethosts.org / admin@Planethosts.in I'll see to the designs and everything else , but you make sure you are not a reseller to another host and have a nice backbone . Regards
  3. P

Usage of SSL

Ok , It's A Good Question SSL simply means Secure To say , no one purchases from a non-secure site . So , they use SSL to show that they are secure . SSL gives Security , Insurance and Reliability . SSL does not mean a site is completely secure , SSL can be tampered by an expert . But what...
Back