• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Icecast request

Hi im just wondering if anyone can provide me with a free icecast stream nothing too big something like this >> 30 listeners at 96kbps please thanks in advance
  2. D

free shoutcast server request

colour host thankyou for the free offer i will be glad to take you up on the offer if you could email me the details i would appreciate it and if you need me to place a link to your site on mine i will gladly do that for you cheers.
  3. D

:classic2: thanks for the quick reply but i have tried those three and you are right about listen2myradio and they dont let you use your own website to embed the stream on so that isnt much good also free streamhostings services are pretty good but the server crashes for hours sometimes because...
  4. D

hi im looking for a shoutcast server to run my radio station through we are based in the uk and have between 20 and 70 listeners and would like a fee server to stream through if anyone can provide this for me im willing to advertise there website by link or small banner thankyou my...
  5. D

free shoutcast please

hi im dj eclipse and if anyone could offer me free shoutcast server with 100 listener peak and 128 kbps stream i would appreciate it thanks in advance
Back