• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free shoutcast please

djeclipse

hi im dj eclipse and if anyone could offer me free shoutcast server with 100 listener peak and 128 kbps stream i would appreciate it thanks in advance

with this high bit rate, and so many slots, it is hard to get for free at here.

however, there is some free shoutcast host that give u temporary account.
but limit to 56kb bit rate only.
try to search it in google.

Are you going to be playing commercial music? If so, do you own a PLL/PRS license for this? Can you prove of the licenses existence? If you don't have the licenses, then what content will you be airing? Also what are your reasons for the high bit-rate?

I suggest you NOT ask for such a high Bit rate. Go for 32/kb mono, or 56kb/s mono, you won't hear much of a difference. (( 32kb is a bit more notice able, just a slight down grade in quality. nothing that would kill the groove though. i stream it all the time. very good quality for such a low bit rate. )) and as AdamJ said... is true, License please, Can't be using copy right material without a license like that. Unless, it is your own "remix" or you add enough of your "style" so that you can claim it as not "original" .... I note don't try this if you don't know what i'm talking about. I owned a music license only once. But I didn't feel the need to renew it. good luck on that.

Back