• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Please review my site!

Hi! Please help me by checking out my site, http://www.hostmything.com. It is our web hosting company's website. Feel free to post any comments and or suggestions! I appreciate it! Scott
  2. T

Get 1 Month of Hosting FREE! Then, only $1/Month!

That’s right! Just use the promo code “freeforall” to receive 1 month of our “S1″ package absolutely free (no payment information required). Then, after 30 days, you can decide if you want to keep hosting with us. We are confident that after those 30 days, you will not regret us! Our S1...
  3. T

Need Help Dumping XML file into SQL database

Hello everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble. I have a 32 GB (yes, I said GB) XML file that I need to dump into a mysql database. Because of the vast size of the file, I am somewhat lost on where to start. For that reason, I am willing to pay someone to do it for me. Please send me your quotes...
  4. T

HostMyThing.com - Quality web hosting, for free.

Hello everybody! Today we are featuring our Post 2 Host Services. Why not Post 2 Host? Here at HostMyThing.com, we understand starting a website is hard work. So, why not host it for free? Its simple, and works like this. You post in our forums, and we reward you with free yearly hosting. It's...
  5. T

Free Application Hosting- Forums, Blogs, Podcasts, and more!

Hello Folks, I would like to present TheSwagBay's free application hosting. If you have a forum, blog, cms site, or any other "database based" application, why not host it for free? Even if you are completely new to online applications, we still can set you up with any application! Heres what...
  6. T

Whats the best configuration for my servers?

Allright, I have 7 total "servers" (just computers I put windows 2008 on...) Here are the specs on each one... #1 Dell GX620 Intel Pentium 4 3.8Ghz Processor 1Gb DDR2 Ram 80Gb Hard Drive #2 Dell GX620 Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz Processor 1Gb DDR2 Ram 80Gb Hard Drive #3 Dell GX620...
Back