• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Woah! I'm sure most of the major Windows fans wouldn't be able to come up with reasons to run IE over an alternative; it really is a slow browser and the pain it causes developers is atrocious. I was a significant Firefox user for years but switched to Google Chrome about 2 years ago, despite...
  2. J

Is dedicated server hosting necessary?

What is the context for requiring a dedicated server? For the most part haven't virtual dedicated's replaced much of the raw hardware market? Sure there are many benefits to running a dedicated server, particularly if you're a web host running your clients off resold dedicated hardware. But...
  3. J

If you don't use CentOS for your VPS, why not?

It really depends on what you're doing with the VPS. If you're to rely on a management frontend such as Plesk or cPanel it affects your choices. It depends on what you're familiar with (do you already know Debian or more comfortable with CentOS). It depends on whether you want to keep up to...
Back