• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Xantos.us Internet Solutions - World Class Hosting!

[Dallas, TX | cPanel] Xantos Internet Solutions $3.40 /mo shared plans! XANTOS INTERNET SOLUTIONS! :usflag: A US-based Webhost! :usflag: About Us Founded in 2008, Xantos Internet Solutions started out as a simple reseller on a server from a friend. Since then, we’ve grown and moved to a...
  2. S

Exlixe.com Hosting!! HOSTING AT CHEAP PRICES! cPanel 11, PHP, mySQL 5, less than $6-8

Hello. Exlixe.com is offering cheap hosting. We are on a reliable server at Caro.Net datacenters. Baby (Paid) Package Info --- Space: 650MB Bandwidth: 5.120GB FTP Accounts: 50 E-mails: 60 E-mail Lists: 50 MySQL Databases: 50 Subdomains: 50 Parked Domains: 1 Addon Domains: 1...
  3. S

Grand Opening Special! --- 25% off all plans! BigEhost

Have you dreamed of opening a new website but just not in the budget for one? Well, as a grand opening special, we are offering 25% off all plans! Just use code 25off. Bronze 500mb space 3gb bandwith Unlimited cPanel Features cPanel 11 $6.14/month $4.91/month* Gold 1gb space...
  4. S

ConnectHost

NetX was offering a plan just for Feburary where you could get 15GB/150GB reseller for only $15. It noted it came with a free Clientexec and free .info domain. So I tried to claim the free Clientexec. The support was just ignorant and said that I signed up for some other plan with no free...
  5. S

Plenty availible space and resources @ Abeohosting.com!

Free 250Mb space 3Gb bandwith PHP 4 50 MySQL DBs cPanel 11 $0.00/Month --------------------------- Free Reseller 1Gb space/mo. 10gb bandwith/mo. PHP 4 Unlimited MySQL cPanel + WHM 11 $0.00/month Plus, if you join the forums today, we are willing to give you an extra 100mb space...
  6. S

VPS with cPanel at $30.99? Yes, at Abeohosting.

Paid 7Gb space/mo. 20Gb bandwith/mo. Unlimited MySQL PHP 4 No Ads! cPanel 11 + WHM 11 $7.15/month VPS Guaranteed Equal CPU 512MB - Minimum Guaranteed SDRAM 20GB SATAII Disk Storage 250GB Monthly Transfer Virtuozzo Power-Panel 2 Free IP Addresses Root Access $35.99/month...
  7. S

Free cPanel billing script?

Currently, WHMCS and Clientexec are out of my hosting budget. Anyone have agood free one that also lets me offer paid plans?
  8. S

Resellerscene

They won't cancel and refund because they say my site does not exist. Who should I file a complaint with?
  9. S

WebDB - 100mb-2.5gb space 10gb-1tb bandwith php mysql fantastico deluxe cpanel 11

WebDB Hosting http://forums.web-db.biz Reseller Hosting Coming Soon! Shared Hosting Plan 1 -- No ads 100mb of space 10gb of bandwidth Unlimited features 10 posts one time to request, 3 posts per month to mantain your account. Plan 2 -- No ads 250mb of space 25gb of bandwidth Unlimited...
  10. S

5 free teamspeak slots - GET ONE TODAY!

We only have 5 available. How to get it: Connect to server http://goodhost.ath.cx/ Ask an admin (cloggedone, luis123456) for a server. I might be away, so do not bother me if I have my status away (I'm cloggedone.). It pisses me off when people try to ask while i'm away.
  11. S

Shoutserv down?

My friend said his site is down, and he's hosted through Shoutserv. I checked Shoutserv too, down. Anyone know why?
  12. S

Audio from Speakers - Camstudio on Vista

I know there was something you had to do, but I forgot it. I have it running on Windows XP SP2 compatibility.
  13. S

Best forum for a post2host freehost?

I am starting a post2host that offers free VHCS Omega hosting, and I need to know: What's the best free forum if it's a post2host?
  14. S

If possible...

Could someone give me free hosting with ffmpeg? 1GB Space Bandwith not necessary PHP CGI MySQL Move this to paid hosting requests if needed.
  15. S

Anonyoumus Fox 11 Video

I just lol'd at this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UxWgRY1I_SI
  16. S

Reseller request

I know this request might be impossible, but give me the best you can get at this. 2-5GB Space Bandwith doesn't matter. PHP, MySQL No domain needed. Pay annually. First annual term free. Can anyone give me that?
  17. S

WebDB Hosting - 250MB Space, 15GB Bandwith.

WebDB is offering: 250MB space 15GB bandwith Unlimited MySQL Unlimited Domains (Parked, Addon) Unlimited PostgreSQL (Yes, PostgreSQL!) Cpanel 11 Our servers are in the USA, so nothing violating US law. http://forums.webdb.uni.cc/index.php
  18. S

Looking for paidhost that accepts mail payment

I would like: 10GB Space 100GB Bandwith MySQL PHP Linux, please. My budget is: $5-10 US dollars. Can anyone help?
  19. S

Hey.

I am WebDB Cloggedone, the admin but non-owner of WebDB hosting. Yes I am also Cloggedone, so I will use this account to advertise WebDB Hosting. WebDB Hosting started in 2005 but closed on November 9, 2006 because it ran out of resources and the hosting company that provided us servers...
  20. S

Proxy host needed.

I am going to start a proxy and need a host. (that's kinda stupid, requesting a free host to host a proxy, i know) I will use PHProxy. 100MB Space and 1GB Bandwith will be fine.
Back