• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

AD Spot on Wrestling/ Entertainment Forum; ~400k page views

AD Spot on Wrestling/ Entertainment Forum; ~400k page views Wrestlement.com 24x7wrestling.com Category: Sports and Recreation (Wrestling) Website Type: Community Forum Website Age: ~5 months Members: 1341+ Threads: 2,327+ Posts: 31,529+ - Above stats as on - Sunday, October 08...
  2. C

AD Spot on a wrestling related forum - *CHEAP*

Wrestlement.com 24x7wrestling.com Category: Sports and Recreation (Wrestling) Website Type: Community Forum Members: 155+ Threads: 159+ Posts: 1117+ Current Month Traffic Details: Update as of - 05 Jun 2006 - 00:36 (GMT) Unique visitors: 1256 Number of visits: 1488 (1.18...
  3. C

Web-Templates with resale rights for sale *CHEAP*

Hello there, Here is a great deal to boost up your current web-business or just start it! PRE-MADE TEMPLATES Pre-made website templates with resale rights. Price: $10 (via paypal) As listed/ featured in: http://www.garagemoney.com/DOWNLOADS/ http://www.garagemoney.com/templates.html...
  4. C

Scripts and templates with resale rights for sale *CHEAP*

Hello there, Here are few web-based items for sale. 1. TURNKEY SCRIPTS. Here are some turnkey website php scripts with resale rights for sale at very cheap. There maybe more items than listed in the demo. Each (all template variations included, if any) at $1.50 (via paypal) or, $10...
  5. C

[WTB] Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting

Hello there, I need a Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting account with following specs - 1. Intel Dual Xeon Servers or any good equivalent 2. Atleast 1GB RAM memory server 3. Adult Hosting Support 4. Host should be able to move accounts from another cpanel/ whm server. 5. Hosted on anonymous...
  6. C

Sites for sale: indiatraveltalk.com; cyberia.in

A friend of mine wishes to sell his domain with the content. Here are the details regarding it. Domain: indiatraveltalk.com Sale Type: Domain with content Page Rank: 4 Price: Not set Traffic Stats for 2006: January 4966 February 7194 March 5328 Google Keyword Rankings: Top...
  7. C

Webhosting starting from Rs. 25/ 60cents per month.

Solinweb.net - Webhosting service with more experience of more than 4years. ================================================ BUDGET HOSTING ================================================ Space: 50mb Bandwidth: 1500mb Price: Monthly - $.60/ Annually - $7.20 Special Annual Price - $7...
  8. C

CPanel/ WHM webhost with stormpay support!

I need a reseller account with followng specs- My needs: Good Space and Bandwidth Other specs unlimited like email, ftp, etc. Control Panel: Cpanel/ WHM with standard features and fantastico Adult content and file storage support. Over selling support. I don't need 24x7 support but...
  9. C

10,000 hits/ Top Rank on your favourite topsite!!

Here's a deal, You can now get 10,000 unique hits to your website and get your alexa rank on top or get your rank on your favourite topsite at a amazing price!! 10,000 unique hits to your website or topsite link = $25 That means just $1 for 400hits! Now, why pay to the sites which...
  10. C

Cheap US Server cpanel hosting for Indians!!

This ad goes basically for Indian people who need cheap but, reliable hosting in US but, don't have credit cards as a mode of payment. We, also host non-Indians too. So, everyone's invited!! Here are the plans in INR (Indian National Rupees), for plans in USD, refer-...
  11. C

24x7wrestling.com

This is basically an advertisement link but, I ask to please rate our presentation too. http://www.24x7wrestling.com/index.php?referrerid=2 Please rate the presentation of the forum by joining it. If you like it then, please be a regular part too! Thanks 24x7wrestling - Wrestling...
  12. C

Gmail Drive

GMail Drive is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual filesystem around your Google GMail account, allowing you to use GMail as a storage media. GMail Drive creates a virtual filesystem on top of your Google GMail account and enables you to save and retrieve files stored on your...
  13. C

Any Indian Hosts around??

I wished to host my site abroad but, due to some restrictions I can't pay outside. Is there any good host with atleast the following specs who accpets Indian currency in India?? 250mb space with about 100gb bandwidth which can be upgraded laters? cpanel with fantastico? about 50 units of...
  14. C

cheap host needed

Hi, I am making a full fleged wrestling news site with latest scriptings. I am just bored with the free hosts now so, I want to have a paid host with all the features I need. Following are my requirements : - Space - 250MB - Bandwidth - 50 Gb - Subdomains - 250 - Control panel -...
Back