• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Ted S

Evil Domain System! Evil Holds!!

I'm going to be breif hre but I need to rant a little.... Has anyone else noticed that whena domain expires, especially a domain held by network solutions, it doesnt reallye xpire. I've got a list of names I wan tot buy, some expired 2 months ago, others expired last week. FOr the most...
  2. Ted S

A Question…. Banner Free

Since I started visiting these forums the one request/ question/ requirement I see more than anything else is for an ad free host. People looking for a fast host want it ad free, people asking for a free host with cgi or php or mysql ask for it without banners. In fact, virtually every post...
  3. Ted S

Auctions?

Hey! I was just wondering if any of you have ever used a free auction program or even a paid one? If so, how well did it work? do you still use it? If not, have you ever considered it? Thanks for your time...
  4. Ted S

Graphic Artist Needed - $$$ Paid

Hello all of you graphically inclined people. I'm in desperate need of a highly talented graphic designer to create a corporate logo and several corresponding images for a new site I'm working on. This site is auction related (I'll give you more details in private) and launches soon. If...
  5. Ted S

Mysql + Variable + Select Statement ??

Hello! I have what will hopefully be a very simple question... Basically, I need to know if it's possible to modify a variable based on a MySQL select statement. For example: if i have $foo = 10; can a select statement (SELECT y,z,x ($foo +x) ) be accomplished... that is to...
Back