• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Looking for a good host

Okay, I am making a site about web messaging and heres what i need:: subdomain 20 Megs or *450+* 2 gig b/w or *10+* cpanel fantastico NO POST TO HOST!!!!!!! * asteriks indicate alternitive possibility for space and b/w * What you get:: More traffic cuz i will advertize ur site on...
  2. A

Looking to host my messaging site

I plan to have my hosted site be a site all about instant messaging. I will have how it works, the program links, some cool addons, text styles, and stuff like that. I do strongly plan to also have the hosts banner on my site if I am excepted because I believe since you hosted me you should...
  3. A

Looking for a free reseller!

I am looking for a free reseller! If you give me a reseller package, I will share my profit with you! Amount depends on space and bandwidth I recieve! I am looking for 10gig space and 200gig bandwidth! Thanks!
  4. A

Free staff for a freehosting site

Hello, I am starting a free web hosting site which most may not know yet, but it has started! Atleast the server anyway. I could be taking applications right now but that isnt possible do to the lack of help I have, thats were you come in! There is no pay, not to anyone, not even to me. I...
  5. A

Free Cpanel/Fantastico 15 - 75 meg plans!!!

I have just opened my new hosting buisiness! ( as planned ) Here are the plans and please note there is not a main site yet! Here are the plans! Plan 1 : PHost Personal Package - Used for perosonal sites Max Web Space-15 meg Max Ftp Accounts-1 Max Email Accounts-1 Max Email Lists-1 Max...
  6. A

Offers for hosting companys!

I am starting my own free hosting company and I am looking for a host to host my main site! If you host my main site, I will have your banner(s) available to view for all visitors to my site! This is what I need 150+ megs Lots of bandwidth cpanel fantastico 7+ e-mails with cpanel...
  7. A

Hosting Company ... looking for staff

I am starting a hosting company, should be up by the end of July! I need help though, thats were you come in! Im looking for some people that would like to become staff members that will - not mind work with no pay. I am suppling the server and all of that, I - would just greatly be pleased...
  8. A

New Free Hosting Company

I have absolutely no clue were this thread would be, a wild guess is here! I am starting a hosting company, should be up by the end of July! I need help though, thats were you come in! Im looking for some people that would like to become staff members that will - not mind work with no...
  9. A

you help me, i help u ;)

I need hosting, this is all i need! About 50+ megs Awesome bandwidth cPanel Fantastico E-Mail ( can do without ) Oh, and I will put banners on my site! I am going to have a site that has help on creating websites Please help me ! Please contact me on aim at Athletic0104 or by...
  10. A

Would you sponcer me ?

Hello, I am looking for a hosting company who would like to give me hosting and also support me. What I meen when I say support, I meen that your company would help me get traffic and possibley if you have ads on your members' sites, my sites would be there. I want to have your...
  11. A

Hosting -- I will put ads on !!!

Hello, I am in need of hosting, I have a small request and this is what I want :: 70-100 megs of space Great bandwidth Cpanel Fantastico An e-mail account would be good Subdomain <--- I dont pay Thats all thanks for looking at it, I will put your ads in if you want! Accuctly I...
Back