• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free staff for a freehosting site

Hello, I am starting a free web hosting site which most may not know yet, but it has started! Atleast the server anyway. I could be taking applications right now but that isnt possible do to the lack of help I have, thats were you come in! There is no pay, not to anyone, not even to me.

I am looking for a couple spots, very simple, and i, taking interviews thru pm.

Need: Have:
>5 forum moderators 1
>1 Affiliation Manager
>1 Member Manager
>1 Graphic Designer

If you want to apply, please fill out this form and pm it to me

Your name:
Your wanted position:
Your years of exp.:
Your msn/hotmail im address:(please get one if you are excepted to the staff)
Your reason for appling:(4 sentence minimum)

Thanks for looking!

~Josh

I'm a Graphics Designer..... but I think FREE is pushing it :p! I own my own company and I charge more that Free for any of my work! If there was a plus SOMEone (not me) may reply 2 this thread apart from me.... (note the absense of posts for about a day) The moderators shudn't be paid, but u shud ask a couple of mates. But these jobs:

>1 Affiliation Manager
>1 Member Manager
>1 Graphic Designer

need to be paid, depending on how good you want the quality of their work.

sorry, i really dont like the people that can help but dont want to cuz of the pay. There needs to be more people like that in the world, and there might be a tiny bit of chance that there will be pay. But for now everybody, please keep pming me with your applications, there is also an update for the staff count!

Need: Have:
>5 forum moderators 2
>1 Affiliation Manager 0
>1 Member Manager(will need more) 0
>3 Customer Service Reps. 0

well, sorry I offended...... btw, I just see the wealth of replies to this thread :p. So, hu do u think is rite?

Not meaning that people don't want 2 for free, some do, but some of those jobs are time consuming + people have lives 2 live.

Last edited:
Back