• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Looking for Linux & cPanel

Jamie, Since you want great speeds to the UK, it would make sense to host in the UK. We can offer you the following in the UK: Pentium D 925 (Dual Core 3Ghz) 2GB RAM 250GB HDD 2000GB Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM £65 / $130 per month + VAT if applicable. For more information please contact...
  2. R

[UK] Fast! Quad Core 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD. Free DirectAdmin. From Only £79!!!

Dear All, Real Hosts has been provided hosting since 2002 and in early 2006 became a fully VAT registered company and moved to our own multi-GBit BGP network. Feel free to test our network speed: Ping/Traceroute: 195.178.106.29 Download: http://www.real-hosts.co.uk/100mb.bin We...
  3. R

UK dedicated servers?

Hi, We can provide a cheap dedicated server in the UK. If you contact my on MSN (peter @ real-hosts.com) I'll talk with you tomorrow with some specs. Kind Regards, Peter Verrill Real Hosts Limited
  4. R

Looking for VPS/Dedi

Hi, We can offer you the following in the UK with excellent world-wide connectivity: Xeon 3Ghz 2GB RAM 80GB HDD 4000GB bandwidth 100Mbit port to our network (no limit) 5 Usable IPs DirectAdmin £60 / $115 per month For more information or to order please contact...
  5. R

VPS / Dedicated

Hi, I noticed some of your websites are .co.uk so I assume you are as well.. We can provide the following based in London: 3Ghz Xeon 1GB RAM 2x 80GB HDDs 2000GB bandwidth DirectAdmin £65 + VAT per month If interested or have further questions please contact sales@real-hosts.co.uk Kind Regards,
  6. R

[UK] Dedicated Servers from £55! 3Ghz Xeons, Dual Cores, P4s... 2TB Bandwidth!

Hi, Real Hosts Limited has been in business since 2002 and now operate our own Gigabit netwok in the London Docklands (The Heart of the UKs Internet). Feel free to test our speeds: 195.178.106.29 http://www.real-hosts.co.uk/100mb.bin We currently have the following servers on sale...
  7. R

looking for cheap UK ded server for games

Hi, We can offer you the following in the UK: Pentium 4 3Ghz 1GB RAM 80GB HDD 2000GB bandwidth £55 per month + VAT To further discuss your requirements / trial please contact sales@real-hosts.co.uk Regards,
  8. R

UK dedicated server needed!

Hi, We can just about do this for £50 + VAT Please contact sales@real-hosts.co.uk for more information. Regards,
  9. R

Needed a server to host my forum in the next few days, any help please??

Hi, Ignore what some others have quoted you. 600GB of bandwidth WILL cost at LEAST $20 /month. So just over $200 per year. This figure doesn't take into account server fees, power fees, rack fees, support fees, staff fees, profit. Anyone offering it for less will be overselling, and when you...
  10. R

Looking4: 50GB/2'000GB - fast, 99.9%

Hi, We can offer you the following in the UK on our 1.2Gbit network. Having your site close to your audience will provide optimal viewing conditions. Pentium 4 3.4 Ghz 1GB RAM 2x 80GB HDD 2000 GB bandwidth Fully Managed Cpanel or DirectAdmin control panel £1200 / $2300 per year. If you would...
  11. R

Need xxx hosting

A whole T1 line!!! Where do I signup for a reseller?
  12. R

Affordable VPS Hosting from £10 / $20 per month!

Dear All, Real Hosts Ltd is proud to present its new VPS server offerings. We have been in business since 2002 and now are a fully VAT Registered Company. All VPSs are hosted in our own rack space backed by our own network which has over 1.2Gbits of usable external connectivity! All...
  13. R

Dedicated Server for $60AUD

Hi, We can offer you the following VPS: 192MB RAM 5GB disk space 300GB disk space IRC allowed, though big DDoS = bye bye! $60AUD per month Please contact sales@real-hosts.co.uk for more information.
  14. R

Reseller Price Request

Hi, We have servers in both London and Texas (The Planet) and can offer you the following: 99.99% SLA 5GB Disk Space 50GB Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM with fantastico Unlimited Other Features Overselling Enabled Our server loads are below 0.8 90% of the time. We'll transfer your accounts free of...
  15. R

UK Reseller

Hi, As it still appears you are looking for a host I'll post you what we can offer... We are a UK VAT registered Limited Company and have been around since 2002. We operate our own servers and network in our own racks in a London Datacentre. Our network has just over 1.2Gbits of usable...
  16. R

Need Paid Hosting, looking at prices...

Hi, We are a REAL company and run our OWN servers in our OWN Racks on our OWN network. We've been in operation since 2002. We can provide you everything you ask for $4.99 per month. This is a realistic price for a realistic service. Please contact sales@real-hosts.com for more...
  17. R

Need a UK based Host

Yes. We are a UK registered company. Regards,
  18. R

Paid hosting enquiry

For this I would reccomend a dedicated server. We could for example provide a very capable server for £65 /month... Or shared £39 /month. Regards,
  19. R

Need a UK based Host

Hi, We'll be setting up a new UK cpanel server within the next few days. Can offer everything you requested for £2.99 per month / £25 per year. This comes with a 99.99% SLA. Regards,
  20. R

Dedicated server with 100 mb "best effort bw"

Hi, We can offer you the following in our UK network: Pentium 4 2.8Ghz 1GB RAM 250GB SATA HDD Windows 2003 Standard Dedicated 10Mbit (this is 100% uncontended) $160 /month Speed test: 195.178.106.5 Download Test: www.real-hosts.co.uk/100mb.bin Regards,
Back