• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. priestess_isis

Free Domain Hosting Only

You PM him...
  2. priestess_isis

Share2net - Fast and Free Upload Service

I think there should at least be some restrictions on .bmp files. .bmp files are just too big and a waste of space.
  3. priestess_isis

Create your own freehost, for free!

How are you making profit? Or how do you pay for all this?
  4. priestess_isis

The Honest Host -- cPanel Pro/Fantastico Deluxe/99.5% Uptime/1GB Space/20GB Bandwidth

"Making some changes... please bear with us -jj45"
  5. priestess_isis

Free Domains for Existing Sites

All I can say is... Be prepared to be bombed with PMs. LOL =P
  6. priestess_isis

Free webs

No cPanel or Plesk or zPanel either. LMAO freewebs is a joke to me, this hosting site is for amatures.
  7. priestess_isis

Need Paid Domain

I haven't personally tried this one but.. www.domainsarefree.com 3.99/yr
  8. priestess_isis

free subdomain with dns here.. enjoy!

Yeah, that's a pretty good site. I've used them and two thumbs up!
  9. priestess_isis

uni.cc down?

They are upgrading their DNS servers at the moment, but I think they'll allow DNS sometime in the future again. Websites that already had DNS configuring before the site crashed last time still works, such as my website (click signature).
  10. priestess_isis

i need domain

See this page: http://www.money-gold.com/egold-domain.html
  11. priestess_isis

Good domain forwarding? plz help!!

www.uni.cc has free fowarding, it's not a top-level domain though. Your website's address will be www.your-site.uni.cc
  12. priestess_isis

uni.cc domains with cpanel hosts

My website tenshi-yami.uni.cc uses DNS with a cPanel host. It's working fine. I think that due to the upgrade of their servers, uni.cc domains using DNS can't be updated.
  13. priestess_isis

DotWorlds.net Offering Free Domains

:/ Yeah, the plugin thing is annoying... but I suppose you could always make a gateway to the site telling the visitors to install the plugin to see the site, but I don't think most visitors would take the time to install the plugin. Anyway, I changed my mind, I'll stick with my uni.cc domain...
  14. priestess_isis

Accually, no, I got to the site without having to install anything...
  15. priestess_isis

At their site, for a limited time, you can register up to three domains for free, this applies to all catagories. It's pretty good, I just registered wandering.goddess, serene.designs, and angelic.anime for free. They offer DNS as well, but I think the domains can only be registered up to...
  16. priestess_isis

What happened to the Uni.cc Domain service?

Since they just got back online, I'm sure they are updating the DNS servers.
  17. priestess_isis

www.scratch4win.com?

Probably a scam, they can't even spell "instant" right. :P
  18. priestess_isis

Need free domain

Here's an idea, do some chores at your regular neighborhood (lawn mowing, ect), earn like $5 - $10 dollars, which is pretty easy, and boom, you have your domain.
  19. priestess_isis

Need a domain

You only need a bank account to sign up with paypal...
  20. priestess_isis

what to do with gmail invites...

Just Google it, you'll get plenty of results. (look up gmail drive)
Back