• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. priestess_isis

DotWorlds.net Offering Free Domains

At their site, for a limited time, you can register up to three domains for free, this applies to all catagories. It's pretty good, I just registered wandering.goddess, serene.designs, and angelic.anime for free. They offer DNS as well, but I think the domains can only be registered up to...
  2. priestess_isis

Warning: New Virus?

I recieved this in a email from my friends:
  3. priestess_isis

50 Gmail Invites

Want one? Just send an email to: Ms.JenKaiba[at]gmail.com One invite per person please. :-)
  4. priestess_isis

CSS Filter (shadow) Problems

Okay, I'm not sure if it this falls under the programming topic so forgive me if it's in the wrong forum. This is the problem: http://www.tenshi-yami.uni.cc/php/top.php There is a big white space behind the navigation... This is the coding I used to make the white shadow behind the text...
  5. priestess_isis

Tenshi Yami ~~

Tenshi Yami Review my site please... There isn't alot of content yet but what do you think of the design? Comments/Critisims accepted. :biggrin2:
  6. priestess_isis

PHP Include - Call from root directory??

I have different directories and they all use the same PHP Include files... Right now, I have to put my Include files in all directories in order for a page within that directory to be able to "call" from it. I tried calling the include files from a different directory, say I have a directory...
  7. priestess_isis

I'm tired of going to every page...

...to change the navigation bar. Is there an easier way to do this? I've heard that you can use PHP to do this but I don't know anything about PHP. Can someone help? Second Question: See the link-on-hover affect at http://www.sennen-silence.com ? Does anyone know how they did that?
  8. priestess_isis

Back for hosting...this time need a bit more...

I will need the following: -60mb+ space -1gb+ bandwidth -Cpanel -If needed, I will do a maxium of 30 posts to get hosting -99.9% Uptime, expirenced and reliable -I am willing to place banners on my site, as long as I get to customize it a bit and/or decide where it will go on my website...
  9. priestess_isis

6 gmail invites

[EDIT] - sorry, I'm all out
  10. priestess_isis

www.netrulon.com

A host that I found.... Also no personal info required
  11. priestess_isis

another host

http://www.megspace.com They offer: 50 Megs of Space Unlimited Bandwidth No Ads I think it's instant activation... what do you guys think?
  12. priestess_isis

need free hosting...don't need much tho

Hi, I'm looking for a free host, I need: at least 50mb of space at least 500mb of bandwidth fast sign-up subdomain is okay, I don't have a domain name but I do have a uni.cc name so if you would host uni.cc domains, that's great! I will allow a text link or a small button on every page...
Back