• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. runk-0-funk

Need A Reseller Account

LCR Hosting can offer you the following: Reseller Plan 4 - $40.00/month 35 gb space 400 gb bandwidth Features include: WHM Cpanel for your clients MySQL PHP, FTP 15 Day Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com
  2. runk-0-funk

Sites for sale

Please visit this link (goes to sitepoint forum) to see some great sites to buy. Three are fully functional and one is turnkey. Great domain names included! More information is provided on the other forum. http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233312&highlight=sites+sale
  3. runk-0-funk

Host needed; tight budget.

LCR Hosting can help you! Plan 1 - $2.00/month 500 mb space 5000 mb bandwidth Features include: Cpanel Add-on/sub domains MySQL PHP, FTP 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com today!
  4. runk-0-funk

Host needed

LCR Hosting can offer you the following: Plan 3 - $5.00/month 5 gb space 50 gb bandwidth Features include: Cpanel MySQL PHP, FTP 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com today!
  5. runk-0-funk

Weekly Webhost

Attention Web Hosts and Free Lance Article Writers! This will be a great way to promote your business, publish your writings and keep up-to-date on web hosting. Even if you don't have a web site or business, subscribe to it. It always is benificial to gain more knowledge and to connect with...
  6. runk-0-funk

Hosting Requirement

As most others have said, that will be possible. However you will have to contact support@lcrhosting.com to have it set up. Thanks.
  7. runk-0-funk

Looking for Reseller

LCR Hosting can offer you this: Reseller Plan 3 - $25.00/month 15 gb space 200 gb bandwidth Features include: WHM Cpanel for your clients MySQL PHP, FTP Unlimited Email, subdomains etc. 15 Day, Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com for more information!
  8. runk-0-funk

Hosting Requirement

Hello, Thank you for considering LCR Hosting! We currently charge $1 per extra gig of space or bandwidth used over quota. However, there is a minimum of a $5 purchase at first (giving you 5gb of space/ bandwidth). Any extra space/bandwidth beyond that can be purchased for $1 per gb. I...
  9. runk-0-funk

Googlezon?

But that is where the Google Grid comes in. People gather and publish their news from there. Google can always pull stuff from there. Not all the normal news groups will be lost either. Google will just control most of them.
  10. runk-0-funk

Googlezon?

This is a little freaky... but possible... http://broom.org/epic/
  11. runk-0-funk

Hosting Requirement

LCR Hosting can offer you the following: Plan 2 - $3.00/month 1 gb space 10 gb bandwidth Features: Cpanel MySQL PHP FTP 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com to see more!
  12. runk-0-funk

PayPal stole my money!

Why did they "steal" it? Did you violate one of their rules or something?
  13. runk-0-funk

Cheap Reseller Needed ( will pay )

LCR Hosting cannot offer you anything at that price but check out our plans at: www.lcrhosting.com/reseller.html
  14. runk-0-funk

Hosting for personal site needed

LCR Hosting can offer you this: Plan 3 - $5.00/month 5 gb space 50 gb bandwidth A custom plan can be made for you as well. Features include: Cpanel MySQL Fantastico PHP, FTP 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com
  15. runk-0-funk

I'm looking for webspace

LCR Hosting can give you that! Plan 2 - $3.00/month 1 gb space 10 gb bandwidth Be sure to check out our other plans!! Features include: Cpanel MySQL Fantastico PHP, FTP 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com
  16. runk-0-funk

Webhost needed 5GB 50GB Traffic

LCR Hosting can offer you this: Plan 3 - $5.00/month 5 gb space 50 gb bandwidth Domains cost an extra $10 per year. Features include: Cpanel MySQL Fantastico PHP, FTP 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee!and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com today!
  17. runk-0-funk

I need some cheap hosting, yo!

LCR Hosting can offer you this: Plan 2 - $3/month 1 gb space 10 gb bandwidth We can create a custom plan for you. Features include: Cpanel MySQL Fantastico PHP, FTP 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee! and more... Visit www.lcrhosting.com
  18. runk-0-funk

I need a hosting !!

LCR Hosting can offer you this: Plan 3 - $5.00/month 5 gb space 50 gb bandwidth Features include: CPanel MySQL Fantasico PHP, FTP 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee! and more.... Visit www.lcrhosting.com for more information.
  19. runk-0-funk

Merry New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
  20. runk-0-funk

Need opinions

I would recommend to first ask around. If it is a good company, someone will say something. Web hosting forums are great for this. Also, look in web hosting directories. I recommend ones like www.thehostreport.com. They offer clients to post feedback and have a rating system. They even have...
Back