• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

QN.COM Gone

QN.COM which had been offering free subdomains for a long time has vanished. now it just brings you to some search page. Anyone know what happened?
  2. D

Browser Wars

Everyone knows about it and everyone has a different opinion. I would like to start by saying Opera is the best browser of them all! Tons of features packed into a small 3.7MB file. And its faster to boot. Mail client, chat client, search client, newgroups client, and more! Go to...
  3. D

Pretty Good Free Domain Company

I have looked into this and I think I found one really good free domain company. They offer international domains, including .uk, .us, .fr, .it, etc. The company owns six different sites, all of them have different choices. www.smartdots.com www.joynic.com www.unonic.com www.popnic.com...
  4. D

Dead Free Domains

This ever happen to you? You find a nice free domain service and enjoy for a good amount of time and then one day it just crashes, or just doesnt give out domains anymore. I know some examples here: www.co.tv (said they would restart but never did) www.da.ru (homepage gives 404)...
  5. D

Co.ba

Anyone know what langauge www.co.ba is in? Or how to translate it into english?
  6. D

Site IP Address

How do I figure out a sites IP Address?
  7. D

.co vs .com

Obviously .com is the most common and most used internet address and .co has its advantages with company or corporation, and many for domains are available with .co and some are free, I'm just curious for opinions so let me know
  8. D

.com vs .co

moved....... go here http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60105
Back