• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. XTR Host

Pxtek = Bs

I had been a partner of Tom's for about 8 months and he was always quick to fix any problem that ever came up. Im sure he checked out whatever problem you were having, but you do not seem to care. He is also giving you a months notice to backup your site and find a new host. I really dont see...
  2. XTR Host

500meg/20gig! Need hosting!

Hey Marki, XTR Host's Copper plan would be perfect for you. It normally comes with 10 gb bandwidth, but we will upgrade it to 20 gb for free. Here are the specs: Copper Space: 500 MB Bandwidth: 10 GB/Month Unlimited - FTP, MySQL, Subdomains, etc. cPanel - Included Fantastico -...
  3. XTR Host

What's up with XTR Host?

Sorry for the confusion. As Duport and PTH said, a person under the name of n00b posted here and I was just responding to his posts, however the posts were removed, I wasnt calling anyone a noob referring to "newbie" as Tom said.
  4. XTR Host

What's up with XTR Host?

Sorry for the downtime earlier. Everything is back up and running again, we seemed to have an odd IP issue, but was resolved with no harm. If anyone is still experiencing problems with their site feel free to contact us at the following: Email - Support@xtrhost.com AIM - XTR Support MSN -...
  5. XTR Host

Surpasshosting.com

Glad to see you have taken care of it. :rolleyes2
  6. XTR Host

Reseller needed PAID

You dont need to start out with 10 GB of space and 20 GB bandwidth for free hosting. Start with a smaller plan, earn some money, and upgrade to a bigger plan later. Because you will not find anyone to provide with that for such little money.
  7. XTR Host

Reseller needed PAID

What did you change? And the most you are going to get for $8/month is probably around 2 GB space.. not 10.
  8. XTR Host

Reseller needed PAID

Sorry b4e, but Virtuoso is right. I dont know where you have been looking, but no host in their right mind would provide that much for so little. Unless you dont want to have a website for long, Id recommend raising your budget or lower your requirements.
  9. XTR Host

Surpasshosting.com

Someone is in trouble. Netnexus, I think we should go have a talk with Jelsoft. http://www.fictionpost.com/clientscript/vbulletin_quickreply.js See where it says "SCRiPTMAFiA 2005 - THE DiRTY HANDS ON YOUR SCRiPTS" that means that it is illegal. I also took a screenshot of that incase you...
  10. XTR Host

Looking for Reseller/Dedicated

Hey ChocoboCrosser, XTR Host would like to offer you our Reseller Gold Plan. Here are the specs: Reseller Gold Space: 10000 MB Bandwidth: 125 GB/Month Unlimited - FTP, MySQL, Subdomains, etc. cPanel - Included WHM - Included Fantastico - Included RVSkin - Included Private...
  11. XTR Host

WHM Reseller

Hi Matt, XTR Host can offer you a custom reseller for your needs. Here are the specs: Custom Reseller Space: 4000 MB Bandwidth: 60 GB/Month Unlimited - FTP, MySQL, Subdomains, etc. cPanel - Included WHM - Included Fantastico - Included RVSkin - Included Private Nameservers -...
  12. XTR Host

Looking for a.....

You didnt answers gate's second question though, which is a very important one. Do you have permission to distribute these?
  13. XTR Host

Dedi/Reseller

Well tmgavin, what is your budget or what requirements do you have? Its hard to give you a good offer if we dont know that.
  14. XTR Host

Dedi/Reseller

Tamranda would be correct. If you are just starting out a reseller would be much easier for you to have and work with. However, if you have used or been around a server before then you could considering going with a dedi. It all depends on if you are familiar or not with a server.
  15. XTR Host

New Host needed

Hey pattyd, XTR Host's Copper Plan would be perfect for you. Here are the specs: Copper Space: 500 MB Bandwidth: 10 GB/Month Unlimited - FTP, MySQL, Subdomains, etc. cPanel - Included Fantastico - Included RVSkin - Included CGI - Yes PHP - Yes Perl - Yes Python - Yes SSI - Yes...
  16. XTR Host

Budget-$85

Haha, sorry to get you excited again, but are you looking for a managed or unmanaged server? Because with your budget lowered now itll be tough to find a good managed server. We dont provide servers, but Id be happy to help you out looking for one. :)
  17. XTR Host

Looking for another web host!

Hey Dante, Before you make your decision Id like to make an offer and just give you a heads up. You will find a lot of hosts that will provide you with a lot of space for very little money (some of which in this thread, I wont mention who though because I think you can figure that out for...
  18. XTR Host

Budget-$85

He said he needed cPanel gate. :)
  19. XTR Host

Budget-$85

Ok, then yeah I would definitely recommend going with a dedicated server because no host can provide an account that big without pretty much just giving you their server or half their server. So Id recommend a dedi and you could definetly find a nice server with your requirements for $85/month.
  20. XTR Host

Budget-$85

Just wondering, but what do you plan on doing with 80 GB space and 700 GB bandwidth? Because I can guarantee that you will not use all of that unless you already have a site that consumes that much space and bandwidth. But if you are just starting a site or even plan on starting a hosting...
Back