• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

StormWebhost

Yeah, sorry about the confusion people, you must be a registered clan on http://www.stormgaming.net.
  2. J

StormWebhost

Inactive means, something must happen with your site, such as a login to Cpanel or FTPing something, just don't let your site die is what it means. As for the downtime, the server had to be restarted, had a DNS issue.
  3. J

StormWebhost

No, no posting is required, your site must not be inactive for more then 7 days.
  4. J

StormWebhost

Storm Webhost is currently the official hosting company of Storm Gaming, we offer FREE forum hosting and FREE site hosting. Site hosting comes with Fantastico and Cpanel X, Forum hosting comes with Fully Modded phpBB. Enjoy! http://www.stormwebhost.net
  5. J

Storm Gaming Looking For Sponsers

First off, I wouldn't just be hosting 5 sites, more like 200-300 for clans that need a website. Secondly, our unique hits go well over 100-200 a day try about 700-800.
  6. J

Storm Gaming Looking For Sponsers

StormGaming, http://www.stormgaming.net, a site I own is looking for sponserships for servers. We have a 1000+ user database and are currently affiliated with Bungie Studios and Day 1 Studios, as the Premiere Ladder System of both. What we need is someone who can provide us with a full dedicated...
  7. J

I need free reseller hosting please

Why, so you all can get it too? LOL, I'm not the stupid.
  8. J

Well, let me just leave you all with this, I got free reseller with Cpanel, whatever I need, and its free...FOREVER. Case Closed
  9. J

LOL, your kidding right? Shyper is run by guys in their 20's and 30's.
  10. J

But I would need to have a webhost already.
  11. J

Shyper is about to release quite a few things that might suprise you.
  12. J

Shyper doesn't offer reseller. I work as a forum mod for them anyway.
  13. J

Someone told me that was a rip off that used to do hosting.
  14. J

I know, but 5gigs of space and 50gigs bandwidth for 18 a month? I mean, I have no money to spend.
  15. J

Maybe if you had read my post, it said free, not paid.
  16. J

This is what I request: At least 500mb of space(the more the better) At least 10gigs of bandwidth(can change depending on the change) Cpanel or Ensim or Plesk I get 75% of commision I already have a domain name, so providing one is not necessary.
Back