• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free reseller hosting please

jackhammerslam

This is what I request:

At least 500mb of space(the more the better)
At least 10gigs of bandwidth(can change depending on the change)
Cpanel or Ensim or Plesk
I get 75% of commision

I already have a domain name, so providing one is not necessary.

I may be able to help you depending on what your thread actually means.

Please contact me via AIM: NDPWeb

That sounds like a pretty bad deal. A free reseller so you could get 75% of it? Who would do that? Do not mention that you could sell maybe one good size account with only 500 MB space and 10 GB bandwidth. :confused4

It's not a bad deal. It is wishful thinking that the web hosts here are stupid. You might as well save up and get a decent reseller account then try tricking the decent web hosts here. :p

Then he is the stupid one then. If you want a reseller account, you can always get a cheap one. There's just too many kids taking the plunge into web hosting thinking that it is easy money for taking.

Maybe you should be clearer, asking for free services includes responsability on your part.

You will be using services and hardware that costs millions, do not take such a flippent attitude with the hosts.

In case your wondering your request is unclear and now you go for telling a prospective host off, when they are the ones paying for their part of the datacenters services that would support your 'business idea'.

If you even serious then get a business plan together that will impress a possible sponsor/investor.

Couple of starting points - how do you get the 75% figure associated with the very small reseller request and 150-200 clients. Trust me on one thing - this industry has no room for those who cannot control the impulse to be impatient. It's one of the main stays for anyone that has to deal with clients, and you jumped straight in with another post that doesn't explain anything.

Please respect those that bothered to contact you and realise that they are doing you the favour.

Someone told you? You should go clarify and research on that yourself then. A low cost reseller account with 5GB and 50GB bandwidth can be bought at $12-$15/mth. There are cheaper and smaller packages, of course. You need a business plan as well.

Looks like some one knows you.....

Anyone got a few quad servers I can use for years just lying about??? Oh PS at least 4 GIG Ram and fiber channel disks...

(Shyper don't offer much anything to be honest...eh, CC?)
While I'm dreaming on here:
Anybody got a Cray X1 - 60 processor (kinda like Boeings) that they need to discard of? It'd be nice to do some neat aerospace apps!
I figure those are old enough to be replaced
Ha!

If you are interested in getting a reseller account, you will need to save up to at least cover a few month's cost. It's unlikely anyone will offer you anything for a deal lidat and it's immpossible to get even 100 customers in a month. Furthermore, on a small reseller acount like that, you won't be able to hold 100 customers on it.

Back