• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Anyone recieved a refund from axehosting?

Did anyone here that was hosted with axehosting recieve a refund? They emailed me a week ago and told me that i will be refunded but i still haven't recieved anything? I mailed them and they didn't respond. I'm getting pretty annoyed... Phu if you read this please refund allready i want to...
  2. C

What's the best CMS/Blog script?

What is the best CMS/Blog script? I want to make a site with all sorts of stupid stuff, funny links etc. I want to easily publish things. I've been looking around a little but most of this software is pretty nice but expensive so if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated :)
  3. C

Looking for a simple webhost

Hi I'm looking for a simple webhost, maybe 200 meg or more. I'm willing to spend about 30 euro's a year, that is 38.0553 USD. It would be really nice if there was an invision powerboard pre-installed :) Hope there is a nice host there that can provide me with the right hosting :)
Back