• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Dedicated server needed urgently..

Hi, I want to upgrade from my current dedicated configuration as follows : Core i7 860 8 GB ddr3 1 TB HDD CPanel 10 TB B/W New server should have : Better CPU power then current config (will be encoding flv videos using FFMPEG), 1x500 GB + 1x1 TB HDD with free migration. PM/post your best...
  2. A

Dedicated Server Needed

I need a dedicated server with following specs : Core i7 860 Quad Core CentOS - 64-BIT cPanel/WHM Bandwidth: 4000GB/Month RAM/Memory: 8GB DDR2/DDR3 Primary Hard Drive: 1TB SATA Management: Full (ONLY w/ Linux & Control Panel) I already have this server but now want to change to...
  3. A

Core i7 Server

Hi, I am looking for following dedicated machine at cheapest possible price : Intel Core i7 860 2.8GHZ w/HT 8GB DDR3 Memory 1000GB HDD 4000GB Bandwidth/Transfer cPanel/WHM Managed solution is not required but will definitely need initial server set-upped and migrated from my older...
  4. A

StaticHost Suspended, All Sites Down !!

Hi, Statichost account got suspended from their DC and all clients domains are showing Suspended Message, anybody has updates regarding the matter ?? Thanks
  5. A

Fast shared hosting service required

I am currently hosting few of my sites with statichost and they are just fantastic, I had tried many hosting services but statichost beats them whether it is customercare or server speed. Now for SEO purposes I want to shift one of my site to another server.I am looking for following specs ...
  6. A

Fast Speed, Clustered Hosting!!

Can anybody offer Fast Speed, Clustered Hosting under $5/Month with Zero setup fee, something similar to available at http://www.servage.net/ (The Only thing not good about them is $15 setup fee for less then 6 month signup and ONLY 5 day money back gurantee)
  7. A

VPS Hosting

I want cheap VPS hosting, something comparable to $6.95 DEAL at WestHost : http://www.westhost.com/web-hosting.html With No Setup fee and Paypal as the Payment Method.
  8. A

Netfirms.com -. Are they Good

Netfirms.com -> Are they Good, Are the servers fast and is support good for there paid hosting service.
  9. A

A webhost with Fast Servers and 100% Uptime

Are there any, becuase I had already changed two webhosts,last one's downtime costed me 3 month of intensive labour that made my site from 2-3$ /day to a $200+/day earning, He lost all the data . :cry2: I would like to have these qualities :- -> Fast Servers -> Reputed Old Company ->...
  10. A

LytenHost.Com Server Down

I am unable to access Lytenhost.com and my website http://www.freeware-alternative.uni.cc/ , these are my best ever traffic days and they are down :-((
Back