• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Not too much..

No music, just a fansite.
  2. H

Not too much..

I'm looking for somebody to host gavinrossdalemusic.com I don't need much space (200 meg) and about a 5 gig a month bw. Fantastico or something similar and no ads (excluding small hyperlink at bottom of page). Anyone got an offer :)
  3. H

org.uk

Hey Where is the cheapest place to get a .org.uk cheers
  4. H

I need hosting........

I have my own domain and I need ad free hosting with around 300 MB and 500 mb + bandwith. Also, my site is not ready to go yet so I would need a host that wouldn't care to much about not having an active site. Thanks
  5. H

Need a host

300 MG, 3+ gig, No ads, being able to upload forum/have the option to pre install one. No ADS. Thanks Oh, i have my own domain i which to use.
  6. H

What name should I register

I'm wanting to register a domain name for the name ' Casey Donovan'. Caseydonovan.com is taken (not related), caseydonovan.com.au is taken, casey-donovan.com is taken. Casey-donovan.net is also taken as well as caseydonovan.net I'm stuck for ideas! Would a .tv domain seem cheap? It's an...
  7. H

cheap .net doman

Um, I don't think MSN is the right place. We are never on at the same time. PM me, please!
  8. H

cheap .net doman

added you.
  9. H

cheap .net doman

Sounds good. Got any better details? PM me if still interested.
  10. H

cheap .net doman

Hi guys I'm wanting to register a .net domain. I'm in Australia so if any other Aussie's know a good Australian based company to register with feel free to say. But yeah, I'm wanting to register .net domain for about a year (probably will hold on to it for a long time) and was just curious to...
Back