• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE cPanel 11 hosting ★ 300 MB space ★ 1 GIG Transfer ★ Fantastico ★ MySQL ★ No Ads!

megalogs

Hello everyone, I have a reseller account on a paid hosting site and im offering this package for free, 100% free hosting, no need to posting,

Restrictions:
- None

Package Contents:

- MySQL databases
- POP/IMAP accounts
- Full FTP access
- Full POP/SMTP/IMAP access
- PHP4 Support
- Full CGI Access
- Ruby On Rails
- Canned CGI Scripts
- Server Side Includes (SSI)
- CVS Repository
- Subversion Repository (SVN)
- Enhanced Web Security
- WebDAV
- Snapshot Data Backup
- Daily Access Statistics
- Access to raw log files
- Passworded Directories (.htaccess)
- RealAudio and Video (http stream)
- QuickTime Streaming
- Jabber TM Chat Server
- Fantastico One-Click Automatic Software Installers:
WordPress, phpBB, Advanced Poll, ZenCart, MediaWiki, Joomla, Gallery, WebCalendar

FREE
300 MB Web Space
1 GB Transfer
PHP
MySQL
CGI Installed
10 Mail Accounts
10 FTP Accounts
10 MySQL Databases
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
cPanel 11.18.3 Control Panel
Fantastico Installed

Price: FREE!

To sign up, CLICK HERE

just to inform you that

i did not receive any email about my account details YET, but i can access your whm panel and login through it.

later, will check my cpanel account.

thanks.

--edit--
i can access my cpanel and found 0 for addon. is that true?

Last edited:
just to inform you that

i did not receive any email about my account details YET, but i can access your whm panel and login through it.

later, will check my cpanel account.

thanks.

sorry about the emails, no one is recieving there emails yet and i am trying to sort that out, at the moment i can not even access my whm or cpanel, i am having a few problens with it. i will try and get everything sorted asap!

i can access my cpanel and found 0 for addon. is that true?

sorry, i do not understand what you mean?

he meant that,he cannot add any parked or addon domains

any way ,i signedup and can access cpanel.i didnt get any email.cpanel username and pass was there in "My Hosting Packages" tab of client area

BUT I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY FILES

Last edited:
I am having alot problems with the server lately, but i am trying to get this sorted as soon as i can, i may have to change server so if any sites go down for a day or two i will appologise in advance.

i have finnally got the emails to send out but the problem some people are having with uploading, i am still sorting out, i will post back when it is sorted.

I may still need to change server though because i am still having problems!!!

Last edited:
UPDATE!

Libogg, Libvorbis, LAME, FFMPEG, Ruby, FLVTool2, FFMPEG-PHP, MPlayer, MEncoder, Zend Loader and IonCube will be put onto the server by next week!

Back