• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Gaming domain names

I'd like to avoid hyphens and numbers. Anything else?
  2. B

Gaming domain names

I am trying to think of some good gaming domain names. My site is mainly about PC games for The Sims/SimCity, but I wouldn't mind making my site a subdomain if I can find a good, general domain name. Does anyone have any good ideas for some .com/.net domain names?
  3. B

Special:300M Disk/3G BW,Totally Free,on Dual Xeon 2.8GHz Processor and 1G RAM server

Domain name required? I could use it for my gaming downloads site.
  4. B

Request paid hosting

I need to either upgrade with my current host or find a new one. I have a PHP Nuke site for PC Games. It has downloads for The Sims and The Sims 2. I need: Subdomain 150 MB space (at least) 1 GB bandwidth (at least) PHP PhpMyAdmin CPanel Fantastico 1 FTP account 3 MySQL datbases...
  5. B

Make money with PTR/PTC

Ads on a gaming site I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting ads on my gaming site? I have a 120 X 600 wide skyscraper block I have been trying to fill on my phpnuke gaming site for The Sims, Ther Sims 2, and SimCity 4. My site is mainly for downloads (message board, blog...
  6. B

Online File Storage?

I use photobucket still. It isn't the best, but it works when you need it for something quickly. MSN (3.0 MB) Groups. Yahoo Groups (15 MB bandwidth?) will work for 30 days unless you update it.
  7. B

Ad revenue to your Paypal account?

Yeah. why would you want to give your ss out to possible, insecure sites? Can you guys include some information about these sites? i have heard of a couple of them, but I don't know if they actually pay/what they pay per click.
  8. B

Targetpoint?

I have been using them. They don't pay as well as Adsense, and I am having some toubles editing the javascript they gave me to work on my php site. (I had it working, then it stopped.) If you are just going to copy and paste the code, then you should be fine.
  9. B

Domains names by cash

Does anyone know of any registars located within the US/Canada with a charge uner $15 USD per year, which you pay can by sending cash?
  10. B

Netrillium

Does anyone here use Netrillium for hosting or domains? I have heard good and bad about them so far.
  11. B

Some of use don't want to share personal info online. Some of us aren't over 18 (that is why I asked this question in the first place). I think everyone in this board doesn't read into what I am saying at all.
  12. B

.tk domains not shown on google ? newbie questions.

It should show up on Google. Try submitting your site to it. I don't like the short URL's.
  13. B

Try Cafepress

Looks like it is. This thread should probably be deleted. :shame:
  14. B

Need a quality host

I know I may have to go to ads, but I am going to try my best to get adless first, then move my standards down. Last time I checked, that is how negotiating worked. I am a minor. Geesh! I have posted it before. I am not able to use my credit card online at this time.
  15. B

Need a quality host

If I could, I would move up to a paid plan. Why give for FREE and expect something in return? Kinda selfish to give something away for FREE and always expect something in return. If you want something in return, don't offer. Why don't I want ads? I believe my members deserve better...
  16. B

Are there any ad sites that use banners and will put the money directly into your PayPal account? From what I can see, Google doesn't.
  17. B

Need a quality host

It provides uploads/downloads for The Sims/The Sims 2/Sim City 4. I have 7 Gmail invites that I would give, but I thought the whole point of free was to not receive and not give. I would go to a pay plan, but my parents won't let me use my credit card online. Since I am a minor, I can't...
  18. B

free hosting anyone?

How much space and bandwidth do you need?
  19. B

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

What's the catch? You know those .tk email forwarders rarely work on the free accounts.
  20. B

Need Free Hosting For A Official Game Site

That's a big request. Even with adds.
Back