• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. byrdgirl13

Help Stop Global Warming

Environmental Defense is rallying support for the McCain-Lieberman Climate Stewardship Act, a bipartisan bill which aims to: set mandatory greenhouse gas pollution reductions; make the U.S. economy more energy-efficient; use free-market incentives to lower costs, grow the economy, and promote...
  2. byrdgirl13

video card drivers

How can I find out what video card my computer has (this one was built in-store and I don't know about the parts used)? My bro and I accidentally deleted the driver and don't have it on a CD (or don't know where it is), so I need to download it.
  3. byrdgirl13

Installing Windows XP

Ok, I am building a computer for anyone who didn't catch that in the last two or three threads I posted in this forum. ;) I've got it put together and am trying to install Windows XP Pro. I've formatted the hard drive and Setup copied the installation files (I'm pretty sure that's what they...
  4. byrdgirl13

onboard video & audio help

I don't know much about video or audio cards, or integrated video/audio. So can you tell me if these are good enough for games like Final Fantasy VIII? I'm guessing they're fine but want to check... Integrated Video: - Integrated NVIDIA NV17-class (GeForce4 MX) GPU - Embedded TV encoder...
  5. byrdgirl13

hard drive cache?

I can get a really good deal on a western digital hard drive for the comp I'm building, but it only has a 2MB cache, and I was planning to get one with an 8MB cache. Is 2MB enough for playing games like Final Fantasy VIII? I also plan to use the comp for burning cds and watching dvds...what...
  6. byrdgirl13

power supply

I'm building a comp, here's what I plan to put in it so far - biostar mobo with an nvidia nforce2 chipset amd athlon xp 2000+ WD 40 gig 7200 rpm hard drive (8Mb cache) CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive (well that's the main stuff anyway) I need to know if a 300W power supply will be good...
  7. byrdgirl13

mysql database

How do I set up a MySQL database at T35? (Is this the right forum for this post??) Anyway, I have a forum I want to set up, but I don't know how to set up a mysql database (which needs to be there before I install the forum script). Thanks...
  8. byrdgirl13

hmm

ok i was wrong...
  9. byrdgirl13

ish.biz?

Is ish.biz reliable?
  10. byrdgirl13

Earn Through Email

You know about get-paid-to-read-email programs? I've found a site that lists only the best ones, and it sends you extremely detailed (but never overwhelming) instructions on just how to make the most of these programs. You refer people to this site and they join under you at all the programs...
  11. byrdgirl13

Like to write?

Send your submissions of poetry/prose to Shafts of Light! Guidelines are at the website, submit from there. http://sol.x-istence.com
  12. byrdgirl13

search your name on google...

If you search your first & last name together on google, what results do you get? I searched with both Nicki and Veronica (since Nicki's my nickname) and got a few sites where my poetry is posted, but then a whole lot of other people. There were college students, a teacher, a runner, a...
  13. byrdgirl13

host a small poetry site please?

The site that was hosting Shafts of Light (a small poetry collection) suddenly closed down and now, all you see if you go (it's the link in my sig) is that the server is connected or something, but not so any sites show. And I can't login to my ftp. So I need a new host, preferably not a big...
  14. byrdgirl13

Link Trade??

I need link trades for Shafts of Light. 88x31 button links, site doesn't have to be about writing although that would rock. :) Here's the site: http://sol.mysundown.net And here's the button I'll want you to use: http://sol.mysundown.net/images/sollogo88x31.jpg By the way, please...
  15. byrdgirl13

Writers needed!

Shafts of Light is in need of poetry and short story submissions; if you write, please consider submitting. Submit only your own work, submitting grants Shafts of Light permission to post the submitted work on the website. Writers keep all rights to their work. Website...
  16. byrdgirl13

exit ad exchanges

Is there an exit ad exchange that doesn't use frames when it loads the exit popunder? I need a way to get traffic to a site without loading the site in frames. Thanks!
  17. byrdgirl13

Calling all writers!

Shafts of Light is in need of writing submissions, both poetry and short stories. If you write, please head on over to the site, take a look, and submit some of your work! Thank you much! :classic2: P.S. - Any webmasters who would like to trade links with Shafts of Light please email...
  18. byrdgirl13

AllClicks?

Is AllClicks a good company? I have an idea for making some money with them, but I want to know if they're trustworthy (ie they pay).
  19. byrdgirl13

Locking cell size

How can I lock the height of a table cell? Just naming the height doesn't keep it from stretching when the cell next to it is taller. I want to limit the height of a cell so it won't get any taller - it's the cell with the updates on shafts of light.
  20. byrdgirl13

Shafts of Light

I may have asked for reviews on the design of this one some time ago (and I would still love them), but I've finally gotten around to attempting an image for the index page. It's nothing incredible, I know, but please let me know if you think it works. http://sol.mysundown.net (By the...
Back