• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need suggestions about these hostings

hi i found couple cheap hosting and i need suggestion sud i choose one of these service ? which one is good ? anyone here with these service ? thank you
  2. M

anyone here is hosting with 1dollar-webhosting.com

hello, I am hosting my site with 1dollar-webhosting.com they advertised 99.9% uptime but it's down all the time recently they removed fantasico they deleted all my sql database and i need to request for those data recover tooo today my site is down again is anyone having same problem...
  3. M

Free cPanel Web Hosting with PHP5/Mysql - no advertising!

itz not a cPanel, itz a Vista Panel
  4. M

Your Free Host Package at YFHOST.COM

only sub domain..:S
  5. M

Yahoo has $1.99 .com domains again

i am using my domain wid yahoo since 1.5 years, its fine for me no any problem, ya it 1.99 for the first year For JLHC here is the link...
  6. M

need help for memory

hi all. i need help for my laptop my laptop is Toshiba Satellite M35X-S111 with 256 MB DDR SDRAM i want to upgrade memory and i have 512 MB DDR II SDRAM Does Satellite M35X-S111 support DDR II RAMs ? Can I install both RAMS ? plz suggest me thanx
  7. M

Speedie-Host!! Instant Activation!! No Posts/Registration!! 10GB Space, 20GB Bandwidt

i am using your slow speed host coz i need only 1000 space so i choose that, but there is only one database , i need more data base, it is possible to upgrade only my database to 4 or 5 , space is fine i need only database so if possible, plz thanx
  8. M

Speedie-Host Instant Activation!!! 99.9% Uptime!!!10GB Space, 20 GB Bandwidth

ya the ns is fine for me now, i am using your slow speed host coz i need only 1000 space so i choose that, but there is only one database :(, i need more data base, it is possible to upgrade only my database to 4 or 5 , space is fine i need only database so if possible, plz thanx
  9. M

Speedie-Host Instant Activation!!! 99.9% Uptime!!!10GB Space, 20 GB Bandwidth

Nice offer, but i got It appears that the following host(s) are not connected to the network: ns2.speedie-host.com This might result in registrar errors while processing this change. Click [Submit] to continue and attempt the change or [Cancel] to cancel the operation.
  10. M

WOW! 5GB Space/1,000 GB Transfer, cPanel, No Ads, Fast Servers, 100% Network Uptime.

how can i get ? there is an error while sign up in your site help me
  11. M

Free Hosting, 5GB, 10GB Bandwidth, cPanel

ya i got his account, thanx
  12. M

Free Cpanel Hosting -- NO ADS OR POSTING

Site error: the file /home/megabyte/public_html/ipanel/order/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.
  13. M

need free hosting

i cant get login in this stonerocket's any other hosting plz which supports Zend Optimizer, i need badly plz help me out thanx
  14. M

need free hosting

hi, i am unable to find the FREE Host with Zend Optimizer, I need Free host which supports Zend and 300 mb or above space thanx in advance
  15. M

FREE php MySQL Hosting - NO ADS

do you have zend optimizer in your server or not ?
  16. M

hotmail, yahoo and gmail

sorry mate i dont understand you
  17. M

hotmail, yahoo and gmail

hi I am thinking about a page where my user can signin "hotmail" "Yahoo!mail" and "GMail" i am unable to make this , any1 plz help me i want in my page Example: same as Yahoo and Gmail too is this possible ? if yes then plz help me plz thanx in advance
Back